Options

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Where will I be?
    Dunno. Depends when it happens, right? Right now, I'm in California

Will you be able to out run them?
    I'm a distance runner, not a sprinter, so if they're slow zombies, then yes. If they're those fast mf'ers then I'm screwed.

What survival skills do you have that will allow you to outsmart/outlive a zombie crisis?
    I can swim and climb and kayak. I believe zombies can't swim, right?

What is your weapon of choice after your ammuntion runs out?
    I think I'll just hide until somebody kills all the zombies for me.
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Where will you be when this occurs?

Seeking shelter in a library or bookstore. There are few windows and steel doors. I'll have history and entertainment all around me for years. In the event the zombies did get in, I'l just run in circles around all the aisles for a while, they aren't very smart and get confused easy. Worst case scenario, I'll knock the aisles over on them.

See above answer.

What survival skills do you have that will allow you to outsmart/outlive a zombie crisis?

Put me on the roof of that library or bookstore with a rifle and plenty of ammo. They won't get near it.

Bow and Arrow. Or a can of Raid. Hey, you never know, it hasn't been tried in the movies.

A library is great and all but you will have no food! i think you should join the Zombie Apocalypse Resistance (ZAR) with me and the SSG... You can be the librarian if youd like! LOL

Sure there will be food. A garden on the rooftop where I'm sniping. But, you promise me books, I'll join your resistance :)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I will be in this house...preferably with guys who have a lot of weapons in case Plan A fails :bigsmile:

frabzfunny_3c1950fb20dbb6f683878740400f4862.jpg
  • jmcdaniel0
    jmcdaniel0 Posts: 130 Member
    Options

Ohio, probably in my bedroom, hiding and scarfing down twinkies and hohos like nobody's business.

After all those Twinkies? Probably not.

See previous answer about hiding.

Sarcastic banter.

You have been recruited as well, just bring the snacks
  • nysgyrl
    nysgyrl Posts: 18
    Options
    Where will i be: Michigan because it's easier to say warm than it is to cool down! But more specifically, I would have to run down to Milan and take over the prison! Nice tall fences and barbed wire and if I make sure to clear all the prisoners/zombie that are there it will be Paradise!
    Will i be able to out run them: Yep but you really don't need a lot to out run them, unless they herd up!
    What survival skills do I have: being able to make anything a good meal, farming, inventive ways to filter water, and of course I have science on my side!
    Weapon of choice: CROSSBOW or COMPOUND BOW - Heck all types of bows. I mean really - - think about it - - bows offer zombie killing at a distance and reuseable ammo! Duh. However, I would keep several 12 gauge shot guns near by in case of a herd!
  • portalm
    portalm Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I will be in this house...preferably with guys who have a lot of weapons in case Plan A fails :bigsmile:

AMAZINGGG^^^
  • KatieMae75
    Options

AMAZINGGG^^^

Only if electricity survives. I'd put solar panels on the roof of my bookstore, but then there'd be no room for the garden.
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Where will you be:
    Wisconsin, so I'll be hoping for winter when the apocalypse starts!

Will you be able to outrun them:
    If it starts tomorrow, nope :( Injured my knee, so I've been on couch duty for a week now. Before the injury? I'm a slower runner, but I have the stamina.

I can shoot guns. So I think I could help haha!

Sledgehammer.
  • nysgyrl
    nysgyrl Posts: 18
    Options
    Take a look at the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. I plan on being in MO on the second floor of my house with the stairway destroyed.

What about food? You can only stock pile so much and then when you run out -- which you will, you won't be able to get back down to scavenge for more. You can come and live in the prison I'm going to take over when the zombie apocalypse happens. Hasn't anyone read or watched THE WALKING DEAD!
  • pslrockstar
    Options
    screw out running them, those suckers multiply every second....ima be won of em. xD
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Anywhere, I roam around the world.

Will you be able to out run them? Run, a bit, hide yes that too.

I have been trained to survive in similar circumstances.

I am able to shoot and and use weapons like bats, swords etc...

.....I can fabricate something.
  • KatieMae75
    Options
    You all remember the case in Florida where the naked guy was eating the other naked guy? A drug called Bath Salts was to blame. Toxicology came back negative, only a trace amount of pot in his system. So, not on any amplifying drugs, eating another person, six shots before he goes down..hmmmm.....

ETA to add article: http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/06/27/medical-examiner-causeway-cannibal-not-high-on-bath-salts/
  • jmcdaniel0
    jmcdaniel0 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    screw out running them, those suckers multiply every second....ima be won of em. xD

Then you shall be bullet number 3.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I live in the land-of-the-rednecks Virginia...I think I will run out of zombies before the amunition runs out...unless the squirels become zombified...then I might be doomed...
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options

Northern England

If they are the slow ones sure, if they are like the ones from I am legend, I hope they enjoy their brain stew.

I'm a good climber and have played many survival horror games so learned some things about making strategies to stay safe.

Chainsaw and a katana
  • Tricialew32
    Tricialew32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    We have a case of MRE's because we are always prepared for Hurricanes (that's what we tell the neighbors).
    Last Christmas my husband bought me a Ruger LCP .380 Zombie Slayer with Hornaday Zmax bullets and a crimson trace laser site. At the time he thought it was a silly little answer to my request for a smaller concealable since I got my permit but now....wellllll....you never know.

I don't know if you can see it on my ticker but I have a zombie hunting permit on the back of my car (no bag limit)....not like any of us are going to wait for a permit anyway.
  • TomD316
    TomD316 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

South Florida, where it will all begin

Running 2 miles a day plus my car is parked close so if not on foot I can drive fast!

8 Yrs in the US Army plus combat classes

*kitten* Blade 2 hand sword

Those are mine!!
  • portalm
    portalm Posts: 201 Member
    Options

Then you shall be bullet number 3.

As the loud crack resounding from his rifle goes off... Fire and smoke exist the barrel as the bullet is launched into the air, flying towards its target.

The SSG looks up from his scope "Yup, Right on target!" He said as the bullet pierced the brain of the poor female who had tragically wanted to become "won" of the Zombies thinking life would just be better.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Where will i be : in CT on the run
    Will i be able to out run them : I believe so
    What survival skills do I have : my survival instincts
    Weapon of choice : a sharp sword
  • SuperMammaLeah
    SuperMammaLeah Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Where will I be: Making my way back to Boston Mass from Chattanooga TN.
    Will I be able to out run them: As long as they are the slow Zombies then yes I would be like a chunky ninja! If they are fast then I would have to pray that my hiding skills work.
    What survival skills do I have: I have basic medical training, I know how to survive in the wild.
    Weapon of choice: Samurai sword!