ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

Options

Replies

• Bevigal
    Bevigal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Alabama grandma here.....since Zombies are already dead u can't kill em. Solution to the problem...I'll use my 357 and blow out their knee caps, then they can't catch me. Because I am a compassionate granny I'll just toss em a Twinkie outta my back pack.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    :laugh: :happy:

zombie-1.jpg
  • backwoodsbama
    backwoodsbama Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Military Bama Boy here as well. :P

Where will i be: Preferably a military base or high rise skyscraper. Any kind of decent fortification will do.

Will i be able to out run them: If needed I am sure I'll be fine. Really depends on what zombie types/universe we are talking about. Some zombies might have been track stars in their previous life. Those you gotta shoot. :p

What survival skills do I have: Survival, Combat, Technology, Communications

Weapon of choice: Sawed-Off 20 gauge shotgun at my side and an industrial sledgehammer on my back.
  • isis2triple0
    isis2triple0 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I will be in Hawaii so trying to find a boat could be and option!
    I'm preparing by losing serious amounts of fat so I can run faster!
    I'm lifting weights and have gained some serious muscle, strong people are hard to kill even for zombies
    And my weapons of choice would have to be a long machete (it never runs out of bullets and because I can now shoulder press 25lbs so I will be able to wield that sucker!! like a Thai warrior) and a spear like one the guys had in the movie "The 300" and thanks to sets of preacher curls I will be able to hurl it if I need to!

Joining is not and option I'm fighting it out!!!
  • FinallyFindingLisa
    FinallyFindingLisa Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Where will I be: Richfield, WI
    Will I be able to out run them: Hell no, but I am pretty sure if I sit on them, I'll squash them into gooo
    What survival skills do I have: Absolutely none that will help me here
    Weapon of choice: hmm, perhaps I can run them down with my recumbent bike??,

I think I'm gonna be a zombie in my next life........
  • portalm
    portalm Posts: 201 Member
    Options

Where will i be: Preferably a military base or high rise skyscraper. Any kind of decent fortification will do.

Will i be able to out run them: If needed I am sure I'll be fine. Really depends on what zombie types/universe we are talking about. Some zombies might have been track stars in their previous life. Those you gotta shoot. :p

Weapon of choice: Sawed-Off 20 gauge shotgun at my side and an industrial sledgehammer on my back.

Military installations are always the first to go man! Gotta hit the Mountains...
  • backwoodsbama
    backwoodsbama Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Military installations are always the first to go man! Gotta hit the Mountains...

Then I'm headed to the Smokeys. If I die then I wanna die in the beauty of God's nature. :P
  • jmcdaniel0
    jmcdaniel0 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Where will you be when this occurs?

South Florida, where it will all begin

Will you be able to out run them?

Running 2 miles a day plus my car is parked close so if not on foot I can drive fast!

What survival skills do you have that will allow you to outsmart/outlive a zombie crisis?

8 Yrs in the US Army plus combat classes

What is your weapon of choice after your ammuntion runs out?

*kitten* Blade 2 hand sword

Those are mine!!

You are hired. i shall call you mini me.
  • jmcdaniel0
    Options

Then I'm headed to the Smokeys. If I die then I wanna die in the beauty of God's nature. :P

My back yard, listen for the bangs and head that way!
  • portalm
    portalm Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Dude excellent idea here... lets get a shark and put LASERS ON HIS HEAD!!!!
  • jmcdaniel0
    Options

Another fresh recruit! I keep this up Im going to have a squad of full on combat veterans...
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options

If I have warning, Jacksonville, North Carolina. No warning, stuck in Florida. Headed to the houses of people I know have big trucks and large quantities of guns and ammunition. (I know, I know. We had that dude who ate someones face off. But that way Miami, I'm far enough away from that in Tampa.)

I don't have to outrun the zombies, just have to outrun my neighbors. Piece of cake.

What survival skills do you have that will allow you to outsmart/outlive a zombie crisis?

I know the best places to hide within 200 miles and can navigate all of it. Girl Scout of ten years and my fiance is a Marine. We'll be fine.

Crossbow for long range, machete for close battle. I'm a fan of the axe and sledgehammer but having to wind up that swing takes much longer than I would have.

Then we'll go have a cup of tea and wait for this all to blow over. ;)
  • ronaldmcyd
    ronaldmcyd Posts: 54 Member
    Options

New York:sick:

impossible, they are everywhere :mad:

I have no problem shooting a fellow survivor in the knee cap to give the zombies something to eat while I escape:devil:

A table leg wrapped in a gasoline soaked rag lit on fire, with nails sticking out of it.... I mean if I have a choice:wink:
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options

Resolution: Ft. Huachuca, Arizona. Not even Zombies can break that place, AND it's in the mountains. I think there's even a library there.
  • jmcdaniel0
    Options

New York:sick:

impossible, they are everywhere :mad:

I have no problem shooting a fellow survivor in the knee cap to give the zombies something to eat while I escape:devil:

A table leg wrapped in a gasoline soaked rag lit on fire, with nails sticking out of it.... I mean if I have a choice:wink:

I would have thought you would hide out in Little Italy, may need to pay off the mob, but hey.. Who cares.
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :laugh: :happy:

zombie-1.jpg
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options

- Currently Toronto, Ontario. Large city, worse place to be caught, but at least we're on a great lake so I may have to jack somebody's yacht if the roads are congested

- Couple months ago? No. Currently? Yes, if they're shamblers or there are obstacles I can use to trip them up. I'm working on my cardio pretty intensely though, including half-marathon training and Insanity.

- I can throw hatchets with reasonable accuracy and camp a lot so I'm comfy roughing it.

- Hatchets. Everybody who thinks they're going to suddenly be a ninja when they pick up a katana is about 5 minutes from accidentally chopping off their own hand.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    zombie apocalypse survival is easy. All you go to do is hit either of the poles :P Now I don't know if you will like eating fish 24/7 :D
  • glwerth
    glwerth Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Belle Plaine, Iowa
    Benefit: Small town in not so heavily populated state!

Slow ones, yeah, but I'd rather fortify.

Ability to adapt to changing conditions and change plans quickly. Reasoning skills. Just enough paranoia. Ability to swing a bat hard.

Baseball bat with one of my husband's forged steel tent stakes driven through to ensure head penetration without getting stuck.

My kids are awesome with archery too, as well as throwing hatchets and knives.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I guess I'd be in the Philadelphia PA area. If at home I'm across the street from a Rite Aid and 2 blocks from a large grocery store. If at worrk, it's a large veterinary hospital that's sort of like a fortress.

I've got short little legs, but I do have the running skills. So long as they're not 28 days later types, yeah I'd be able to outrun them. As they're dead though without having to breathe, pretty sure they'd outdo me on endurance so running isn't the best plan.

My survival skills are my medical knowledge and triage skills. As I've worked ER for many years, I act on instinct and don't hesitate. I am also accustomed to vicious terrified animals tring to attack me and I am able to restrain with no-one getting hurt. I know how to treat trauma and shock. I can hit a vein like no other. I know what most drugs do and how to use them. My weapons knowledge is not great, but I'm damn strong for a little thing. When faced with horrible situations, I just act and do what's necessary.

Weapon of choice... if at work I think a spay hook through the eye socket would do nicely. Or maybe I could rig the rabies pole with gigli wire for a decapitation weapon. There's also bone saws, but I'd need to be in pretty close proximity. If at home, that's a little tougher. Any blunt force weapon I guess. Or a kettlebell to the skull.