Options
    bump
  • scrappingchick72
    Options
    I'm trying this recipe. Thanks!!!
  • kdaughertyfp
    kdaughertyfp Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just finished making and eating this. OMG this is awesome!! I cant wait for dinner so I can eat more of it! I am going to share this among friends. Thanks for sharing!
  • finallychelle
    finallychelle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I just finished making and eating this. OMG this is awesome!! I cant wait for dinner so I can eat more of it! I am going to share this among friends. Thanks for sharing!

Wow! I love hearing that! :o)

-Chelle
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    can't wait to try this. Thanks for sharing!
  • cagarts
    cagarts Posts: 2
    Options
    yum bump!
  • jahsshh
    jahsshh Posts: 18
    Options
    BUMPIDY BUMP BUMP... i am not a veggie guy, so have been wondering how to get around certain veggies to make them more tolerable lol and this sounds awesome cause i am a mash guy
  • Jess6385
    Jess6385 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Lucianna_D
    Lucianna_D Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    YUMMYYYYY
  • stumpycow
    stumpycow Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Bumpng for later. HATE cauliflower but LOVE LOVE LOVE mashed potatoes so hopefully I can trick myself and the fam!!
  • jesss5885
    jesss5885 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Done a version of this - i will try with the mushroom soup since i have it on hand! thanks!
  • finallychelle
    finallychelle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Bumpng for later. HATE cauliflower but LOVE LOVE LOVE mashed potatoes so hopefully I can trick myself and the fam!!

My fiance likes them better than mashed potatoes, now. The garlic and cream of mushroom soup really make them taste more potato-y than cauliflowery (is that a word?).

I promise you'll love them!

-Chelle
  • chelleRmcgrath
    Options
    bump
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I toss in some cooked spinach and a little cheese
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    i am going to try this soon, it sounds delish. not sure my honey will like it as he is a meat and potato man but we'll see. thank you for sharing.
  • jadedbutterfly71
    jadedbutterfly71 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yum! I will definitely try this one!! Thank you!
  • LeeshaNichole
    LeeshaNichole Posts: 179 Member
    Options

My fiance likes them better than mashed potatoes, now. The garlic and cream of mushroom soup really make them taste more potato-y than cauliflowery (is that a word?).

I promise you'll love them!

-Chelle
    OMGosh! I love you for saying Potato-y and cauliflowery-my husband always gives me crap for adding "y" to the end of words. lol I was actually gonna search the Internet later for this exact recipe, I cant wait to try it! My husband hates vegetables but I think I will make this and see if he will like it! Thank you for the recipe!!