Replies

• saminashahzad
    saminashahzad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i am on the same boat
  • danadeere
    danadeere Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well i need to lose around 100 to 110 :)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 more to go until I'm at a healthy weight. I'm always looking for more friends to add to my support team.
  • Hotmom1965
    Options
    ME! I have 125 or so to lose. I`ve lost 12 so far. Clean Eating and Boot Camp 4 times a week!
  • lovecellomusic
    Options
    feel free to add me too
  • aparziale
    aparziale Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me I actually have 98 lbs to lose on my goal but will be happier with 100.
  • ambermichk
    ambermichk Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i have over 100 to go but really it is more but i am starting with 100, i think i could be happy there.......i have lost, gained and starting over again...... please add me as a friend !!
  • tearose4
    tearose4 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have lost 97 pounds so far (66 on MFP) and have at least another 80 to go. I've been on MFP almost a year and I think I have logged on every single day!
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too (that goes for anyone else with 100+ to lose)

I have a long road...and hoping by next year to be close to goal... We got this!
  • MD1Girl
    MD1Girl Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site. My best friend has done very well using MFP, and I am hoping to make progress using it as well. I went to my orthopaedist this week and he told me that my knees (which have had the cartilage removed due to an accident) are arthritic. He also told me that for every pound of extra weight I have, it is 6 lbs of pressure on my knees. I was horrified! I cannot bring myself to actually admit to anyone what my current weight is because it distresses me too much. I am only 5'3" and the amount of weight I want to lose is 140 lbs. It is a daunting task, and I have tried numerous times before with little success. I am hoping to find support and serenity with this site. I've never done anything like this before, so I'm hoping for the best! Thanks in advance for letting me vent a bit! Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Onechick-have you ever tried aqua aerobics? It's less stressful on the joints, but you get a really good workout! Feel free to add me I have about 110 ultimately left to go and more if necessary. I'm not really worried about a specific number and I'll know when my body feels right :)
  • MD1Girl
    MD1Girl Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I have over 100 left to go!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome aboard. I lost 113 pounds in one year on MFP. I'm still here, fighting to lose the last 10. I log in daily (550 consecutive today) and even though I've lost nearly all the weight, I'm still here supporting my friends. I'm not going anywhere, this is a life journey and I'm here for the long haul. I welcome new buddies if you'd like to add me.
  • Ramoth48
    Ramoth48 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    hi, l've just added you as a friend
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the new friend adds, we can do this guys!!
  • mrsevanrust
    Options
    I want to lose 200# but could use to lose 225#.
  • moonport
    moonport Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My ultimate weight loss goal is 103 lbs, although I'd be happy losing 88-93 lbs. I would love to work alongside people with similar goals.
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me~ I started at 236 a few years ago- lost 50+ and have another 50 to go~ so I know the journey!
  • moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I started with 120 to lose (to get to my first goal weight, which is likely to need reevalution once I get there...but I digress!) but happily, 4 months later, I am down 36 lbs. and so currently have 84 to go. Which I have just realized means I am almost one third of the way to my original goal weight...oh wow!
    Anyway, I'm very committed, and I log in a million times every day so please feel free to add me if you want...support is a good thing! :o)

Height: 5'9"
    SW: 300 on Mar. 5/12
    CW; 264 as of July 12/12
    GW: 180
  • nikilovesaxl
    nikilovesaxl Posts: 148
    Options
    I need to lose about 115 pounds. I need some friends and helpful tips too. Feel free to add me if you'd like :D.
  • amesgm19
    amesgm19 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just heard about this site this afternoon and have over 100 lbs. to take off and leave them off FOREVER and I would love to share this journey with others in this similar situation!! :flowerforyou: