i have a confession

Options
a chocolate bar just forced its way into my mouth and made me chew it!!!!! honestly it did!!!!!!!

Replies

• charlotteredpath
    Options
    ok maybe im just having a bad day today! does anyone else get these or do i just have no willpower :(
  • iamallison
    iamallison Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hahaha i felt the same way yesterday (and starting to today as well!!!).... its friday the 13....im blaming that.
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    thats a brilliant excuse!!!! althougb today i joined a gym and actually went!!!
  • burtonhl
    burtonhl Posts: 57
    Options
    I may have been forced to have a Dairy Queen Ice Cream Bar yesterday. I savored every moment of it - and have no guilt. I'm in this for life and DQ treats, chocolate bars, chips, etc. will be a part of it - just not everyday and definitely not a shi#$load of them in one day (that was my downfall before).

Hope you enjoyed the chocolate bar - btw - I'm quite partial to Kit Kats & Mars!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I want that chocolate bar so freaking bad right now... I've settled for numerous pieces of gum *sigh*
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    it was like heaven!! ive been so good all week and my partner is forever eating sweet. i needed my sweet fix. feel bad now but ill work it off at the gym tomorrow :D
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    I want that chocolate bar so freaking bad right now... I've settled for numerous pieces of gum *sigh*

i tried gum but just kept swallowing it lol
  • falewis
    falewis Posts: 10
    Options
    I had a chocolate chip cookie and a alice of apple dessert pizza at lunchtime. I figure, if I can't allow myself some little treats, I'm bound to fail miserably. In the grand scheme, days that go over calorie total tend to balance out with days that remain under.
  • ctooch99
    ctooch99 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate is good for you - I eat it regularly as part of my regimen - it falls within my calories and has ton of antioxidants.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    every night i have a treat, and every so often i have a kit kat bar, get frozen yogurt, or get a dq blizzard...can't have a lifestyle change w/o favorites!
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    i never really thought of that, ive been under calories all week :) feel a bit better now
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I had a dark choc bounty today, i loved every minute. Made it last ages by nibbling the choc off first.
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    every night i have a treat, and every so often i have a kit kat bar, get frozen yogurt, or get a dq blizzard...can't have a lifestyle change w/o favorites!

i tried to freeze a yoghurt! but it went solid and came out stuck on the spoon! so i had to lick it :)
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I've been so good the last few weeks but today I have 2 donuts and 1 cupcake! My calories are blown for the day. I will get right back tomorrow though. I hate stress eating!
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm being forced to eat the best pizza in town tonight...sadly i will over-eat....looks like extra time in the pool for me tonight :ohwell:
  • iamers
    iamers Posts: 74
    Options
    That happens to me to!
    Don't feel bad though, it happens to the best of us! :laugh:
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    OMG!! YOU ATE A CANDYBAR??? lol..

big deal! just go for a walk or a jog! I buy 3 muskateers and cut them into three pieces and keep them in the fridge... when i want a piece, i have it!

No worries, log it, do something about it, and move on! You cant stop living!!

**edited to say you ATE a candybar.. i wrote you ARE! lol
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I often hear various unhealthies calling my name...I put them off as long as I can, but whenever I succumb immediately forgive myself, and then fit an extra bit of exercise into my routine to compensate. I am particularly prone to falling prey to slurpees on hot and sunny days!
  • starfish1783
    starfish1783 Posts: 120
    Options
    What good is life if you can't have a treat now and then? Also, I've realized that if you don't indulge just a little now and then, you'll explode later on and end up binging. Trust me - - i've got the experience and the extra poundage to prove it! :tongue:
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options

i tried to freeze a yoghurt! but it went solid and came out stuck on the spoon! so i had to lick it :)

freeze it in ice trays, then add a little lowfat milk and the cubes to a blender for a yummy treat! Add fruit for some extra nutrition!