So who has Tattoos ?

Options

Replies

• iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    39458110150956444973634.jpg
    My newest additions today. :) Color to come in a few weeks.
  • callhimrodneyafterdave
    Options
    arm, back and neck :)
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Got #3 a couple days ago for losing 40 pounds:

005-2.jpg
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • missindepndnt86
    missindepndnt86 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I sure do! A turtle on my right ankle, pink ribbon on my left ankle, and a shamrock on my left wrist. Plan on getting a dream catcher on my neck sometime soon (hopefully!). :)
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I have three. All personal and family related. They're easily covered and most people never know I have them. I have friends who are covered in tattoos and then others who have zero. Some people like it, some don't.
  • Dionysus35
    Dionysus35 Posts: 74
    Options
    Imperial Navy insignia on my left shoulder blade. About 4 inches across.
  • GlitterMamma11
    GlitterMamma11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I agree. If you don't like them you don't have to comment, or even enter into the board.

EXACTLY! If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    i have one, and plan on getting more :)
  • lostwisdom
    lostwisdom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have a treble clef on my right wrist and a bass clef on my left, many more planned for the future though!
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Inked and proud. 4 so far and fifth coming in about 20 days.
  • lostwisdom
    lostwisdom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have 14. You can see some of mine in this pic from yesterday:

That is some amazing ink!
  • Thaelvyn
    Thaelvyn Posts: 67
    Options
    One of mines, on day 2 (so still healing....)

scaled.php?server=171&filename=tatooday2small.jpg&res=landing
  • DebraZ2012
    DebraZ2012 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have three and will get another in the near future...
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I sure do! A turtle on my right ankle, pink ribbon on my left ankle, and a shamrock on my left wrist. Plan on getting a dream catcher on my neck sometime soon (hopefully!). :)

I have one on my ankle, my kids' initials under a halo...

When I reach my goal weight I will get another one....a turtle! Not sure exactly what yet, but it WILL be a turtle...I am obsessed with turtles and have been since I was a kid!
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I have a FEW ;) Pictures available in my profile.

Inked people please add me as a friend :D

Inked/pierced/dyed women ... *sigh* they steal my heart
  • GlitterMamma11
    GlitterMamma11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have 3 sort of. lol A tramp stamp, and two butterflies on the inside of one wrist. (one for each of my boys) I want to add more to the butterflies and I would like a quote on the other wrist. I don't feel like I need to cover any of them up. (but because of the location of a tramp stamp that one is always covered. lol) I got them because I like them and they mean something to me. I really don't care what others think. :happy:
  • missindepndnt86
    missindepndnt86 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I start my first one this Saturday..it's gonna be gorgeous! I'm a little nervous, but very excited..I've put a lot of thought into it....better late than never!

How exciting! What are you getting if you don't mind me asking? It took me 24 years to get my first one (was DEATHLY afraid to get it), and after I did it I was SURE I wasn't going to get any more. But here it is, 2 years later and I have two more with plans for at least one more!
  • lbcbeachbum77
    lbcbeachbum77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Love my ink!! Always planning the next one :)
  • Neequie
    Neequie Posts: 48
    Options
    Look at my profile pic!! Im inked and PROUD!! I have one more, other than my chest piece, but getting more!! My chest tattoos saved my life!! Literally!! They made my quality of life soooooo much better!! I had very large scars from surguries....they were high up too...I COVERED my scars with Tattoos!! GENIUS!! Now, I stopped wearing high neck shirts, and wear the low cut stuff like I used to! I get dirty looks, I don't care! We NEVER know another persons story, so NO ONE should ever judge someone by how they look! :heart: