9 and at least 1 more on deck.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i have 5
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I have one, but never again. I am scared of pain and it hurt so bad that I will never do it again.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    doctor-tattoo.jpg

This is one of my favorite pics and makes a great statement. People need to stop being so judgemental. I have 3 tattoos and want more. I think they are beautiful and love seeing what everyone has. Ink on!! :flowerforyou:

What a GREAT pic!!! DON'T JUDGE!!!

This!!!

That doctor is in prison now for fondling his paitents. Hate to say I told you so.
  • HorseWithNoName27
    HorseWithNoName27 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have four tattoos and going on more. Each one I have tells a story...two of mine are memorial tattoos, one is my pride tattoo and one is representative of my personal philosophy. Two of them are dragons, as my username suggests obviously. :smokin:

@JohnnyBravo: Show us a source for that statement amigo.
  • kimmy98
    kimmy98 Posts: 15
    Options
    THE_dragon27 would love to see your tattoos i love dragons
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have one on my back and it has a lot of meaning and representation to me of a time in my life that was really difficult, but I became stronger and overcame the darkness. I have thought of adding to it. Still on the fence on that. I am seriously thinking of having a phrase I saw on here done. Don't Quit with the Do and it in one color and the rest of the letters in another. A little reminder to never give up on the important things.
  • b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have two. One on my inner left wrist of my zodiac sign and one on my foot of my initial "B" tribal design.When I reach my goal weight (fingers crossed) soon I will treat my self to a third on my upper back.
  • kodakdigitalcamera
    Options
    I want one but Im always afraid I would end up hating it or the artist would make a mistake
  • Michellemtjpjt
    Options
    From the profile pic those are two out of the 9 :)
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    i swear to God ive seen more posts about tattoos in here than about fitness....:yawn:
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I have 5. One is not done, but just needs more color added when I get the money.
    Here is a picture of my back currently. I also plan to someday get my kids' footprints between the wings, including in the center my son's footprint, who was stillborn in 1988. His foot print will have a halo on it, also.
    2012-07-13_19-46-13_443.jpg
    I also hope to get the one on the bottom recolored. It is faded too much for my liking.
  • Pinky1147
    Pinky1147 Posts: 105
    Options
    I have 6.
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Just got a new one tonight! :)
  • MissMertz
    MissMertz Posts: 22
    Options
    My first was last October on my wrists: "Count It All Joy".. I'm hoping to get a couple of more. Took me a few years to decide to get it... lol everyone thought it was fake at first because they didn't think I was the kind of person who would get one. I love it though. :)
  • MandyAnnV
    MandyAnnV Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have 7, each with very special meaning to me. For instance, on top of each of my feet, I have the footprints from their birth certificates, names, and DOB of my two children. The cross on my left ankle is one I got from a retreat I attended, and what my grandfather was holding when he died. I could keep going on. I don't regret any of them. They are a part of me.

Also, if I choose, no one would know that I have them.
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    I have one but it isn't visible when clothed :)
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Me! :) I just got my first tattoo, it is a frog on my back. It is in my avatar.
  • concerto3
    concerto3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thread must be due to roll over soon! >.>

Finally got pictures of the ones I mentioned several, several pages ago.
    And as a note, since I got two relating to something pop culture related and someone posted about it probably not being the best of ideas, I would tend to agree 9 times out of 10, IF the show is still running, or IF all the movies/books in a series have yet to be produced in case the series takes an undesirable turn and ruins it. So I carefully chose mine based on two things I know I love, and have loved for years already. For the one, the books have been printed, read, and re-read, and read again, the movies made, and the love continues <3 For the other, the ridiculous amount of time I have watched the series, and movie for, (We are talking a month+ straight! I did the math /geek, I know I will be able to continue watching, and re-watching and loving it! I would still consider getting other tattoos based on other tv shows/books/pop culture items I love as long as they aren't 'trendy' things that I only love for a short time :)
    My Stargate Earth Symbol. On the back of my neck
    Stargate.png

My Severus Snape "Always" tattoo <3 Left Wrist
    Always.jpg

My Patience tattoo, for a personal reason <3Right Wrist. My reminder that the best things in life are worth waiting for, regardless of the pain caused by the choices and the wait. The lyrics to the GnR song fit the meaning perfectly. http://www.lyrics007.com/Guns N' Roses Lyrics/Patience Lyrics.html
    2012-07-02165516.jpg