What is your reward to yourself for losing weight??

Options

Replies

• livevictoriously
    Options
    Clothes! Also Miz Mooz shoes! If you love vintage clothing you should check out Miz Mooz shoes if you haven't already!
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    When I reach my ultimate goal (image, happiness, etc., not a #) I am going to get another tattoo. I'm not sure what yet though.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    When I get to the point where I am really happy with my body, definitely new clothes and shoes and maybe one really huge cheat meal haha
  • Tasha00
    Tasha00 Posts: 2
    Options
    Ditto NEW CLOTHES! Pants will be the first thing because they are baggy right now lol
  • annebelleblue
    Options
    when I hit the -20lb mark I'm going to take a pole dancing class.

Aren't you glad you asked? :wink:

I love this idea... I might pinch it! I have my eye on a very pretty Alex Monroe necklace which shall be mine when I hit my goal weight!!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    new clothes
    im always buying myself things so there isn't anything i really want.
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options

I love this idea... I might pinch it! I have my eye on a very pretty Alex Monroe necklace which shall be mine when I hit my goal weight!!

LOL go for it!!!
  • magip
    magip Posts: 20
    Options
    You know i never thought to reward myself for my weight loss. Hmmm gotta come up with something good ideas..
  • DeanaSpencer
    DeanaSpencer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think that is fun that others choose! Makes it interesting!
  • MrsHarvey2010
    MrsHarvey2010 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get myself a sexy body for our two year anniversary :) the first year was rough enough, plus add on I was pregnant for the majority of that first year. I want to get back to looking like I did when we met. I will probably also buy myself some new "unmentionables" Lol. Can't wait to see hubby's face :D
  • MrsHarvey2010
    MrsHarvey2010 Posts: 16 Member
    Options

I wanna steal this too! That sounds fun!
  • robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Well, i actually reached my goal weight today at 118lbs. I don't know what I'm going to do to reward myself, but it will be something sweet. I do know I am going to buy a new outfit!!! Might even get a complete makeover, like my toes,nail,eyewaxing, etc. It feels so good when you reach your goal, but I still have a lot of work to do to mailntain it, that is why I will never leave MFPs, they are the BEST!!!!!!!!
  • maryluna52
    maryluna52 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My reward will be that I will be able to finally fit into so many clothes that I have that no longer fit!!! I think that per se is a reward!! I actually have some real cute things that still have tags on them, bought because I knew they would look nice, if only I was 20-30 pounds lighter. Crazy??? Yes, I know, but I can go in my closet and look at this stuff and feel more and more motivated.
  • gemmalouise85
    gemmalouise85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    my dream wedding x
  • maryluna52
    maryluna52 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW, congratulations!! Good for you! 118 was my weight at 35 (that was 25 years ago). And to think I thought I was fat!! hahaha How crazy was that? I just wish I can get back to 138 some day (which was my weight at 40). I am sure you feel very proud of yourself. Good job. Hope you reward yourself...you sure deserve it!!!
  • EmilyT1994
    EmilyT1994 Posts: 33
    Options
    Haha this is really daft, but if I ever get down to around 9 or 10 stone I promised myself I will get a mole removal kit XD
    I have a mole above my lip on the left and it's gotten me down for years.
    But i've always been like well what's the point in getting rid of it is you're still gonna be fat?
    No one's gonna think I look any better.
    Harsh, but it's a god incentive XD
  • apap310
    apap310 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am going to buy a few new clothing items and we are going on a cruise and I am counting that as my gift. :)
  • Healthy_Melva
    Healthy_Melva Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Haha this is really daft, but if I ever get down to around 9 or 10 stone I promised myself I will get a mole removal kit XD
    I have a mole above my lip on the left and it's gotten me down for years.
    But i've always been like well what's the point in getting rid of it is you're still gonna be fat?
    No one's gonna think I look any better.
    Harsh, but it's a god incentive XD

Go for it Emily! If it makes you feel better about yourself, it doesn't matter what anyone else may think (judge you) about you. I'll be you're beautiful just as you are. At the same time, you are choosing a healthy lifestyle, which includes a healthy weight for your unique body.

Melva
  • Healthy_Melva
    Healthy_Melva Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    my reward when I hit goal is a full photo shoot. a close friend of mine is a makeup artist and hair dresser. I plan on letting her do her magic and let the pictures fly

I think I'll snag this idea. My DH and I don't have any professional photos for the past 30 years or so. It would be a great gift for my mom and children.
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    When I crossed 200lbs I bought a BMW....

I think you just uped the ante for us all. Thanks