What is your reward to yourself for losing weight??

Options
14567810»

Replies

• JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I haven't thought too far ahead, but when I get under 200 lbs. I'm buying the tennis shoes I've had my eye on for awhile now.
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    When I reach my UGW and keep it off for a year, I am getting 'the girls' lifted. I have had 2 kids and nursed both for 13 monthes each! When I reach my goal weight I am going to get a new wardrobe. As I go down a few new pieces of clothing here and there. I know how to sew, so luckily I can alter some of my favorite items as I go along.
  • Jett8888
    Jett8888 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm buying a new Subaru the day I hit 199. 65 lbs to go.
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    When I hit my UGW I'm getting a tattoo. I know what I want, I just need to get the design. I've been working out for 3 months and the difference is awesome! So this week, I'm gonna go out and buy myself a new belly ring...I've been wearing the same one for years because I had no incentive to change it
  • bailyboo
    bailyboo Posts: 12
    Options
    I am getting a new lexus and going on a two week vacation after I hit under 200 :smile:
  • Healthy_Melva
    Healthy_Melva Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Well, i actually reached my goal weight today at 118lbs. I don't know what I'm going to do to reward myself, but it will be something sweet. I do know I am going to buy a new outfit!!! Might even get a complete makeover, like my toes,nail,eyewaxing, etc. It feels so good when you reach your goal, but I still have a lot of work to do to mailntain it, that is why I will never leave MFPs, they are the BEST!!!!!!!!

Yeah!! for you!!! Congrats on your loss and good idea to continue with a supportive community. I'm always hearing about people losing a bunch of weight only to put it back on + more. I think, "why did they stop doing want was working?"
  • sophiedalton22
    sophiedalton22 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    its a weird reward but... i will start running again! haa sounds like a chore but i love sprinting and i really miss it, so once the weight drops, back on the track for me :D