Who are our Gamers? What are you currently playing?

Options

Replies

• Fliporican5
    Fliporican5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Games played:
    FFXI
    FFXIV
    WoW
    Tera Online

I cancelled my subscription to everything but WoW for the time being, but I hardly log on as much anymore. I gained a bunch of weight because of the snacking and being sedentary for hours. I still have a love for gaming, but like with food.. everything in moderation ^_^
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    I admit, I partially blame my 30 pound gain on Halo, and Portal...so now I play while using an eliptacle. Puts a new spin on it. If the Cheif runs...I run.
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    Haven't had much time for gaming the past couple of months. :( The good news is I like to do outdoorsy things now. The last game I was playing was Skyrim. I still haven't beat it, though. BUT, I did finish out the Dark Brotherhood quests. :) Oh, and we have many systems, though I mainly play on the 360... when I can play.

Games I have but haven't started yet, Saints Row the 3rd, Fall Out New Vegas. And of course I'm eagerly awaiting BioShock Infinite.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm currently slowly playing through Diablo 3, just beat it on normal. As far as consoles go... I have a PS2, Wii, Gamecube, and SNES. :laugh: I like jrpgs, my favorite game is Chrono Trigger.

Skyrim is on sale now (on Steam, for 3 more hours) and I have to save my money for rent, so I can't buy it... QQ. Being an adult sucks. :grumble:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i have a couple of villages in Stronghold kingdoms...kinda addicted to it. Also am a steward of a parish.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Former WOW addict, sucked into playing SWTOR with the husband, patiently awaiting the release of GWII. :bigsmile:
  • djphranq
    djphranq Posts: 18
    Options
    I've recently gotten into a spaceship kick and have been playing Eve Online. I've also reinstalled Star Trek Online now that its F2P.

I haven't touched my consoles in a while but last game I was playing on them was Mass Effect 1 on the 360. I was working on maxing out a character to port over to part 2 but I sort of 'took a break' from it.
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    Yes i'm a gamer and only on PS3. I've been playing the heck out of Fifa '12 and COD MW3.
  • thekarens
    thekarens Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    PC and SWTOR...........can't even count the hours I spend on that game. Surprisingly since I started playing it has helped me to avoid eating and snacking. Watching TV in the evenings always made me want to snack. Now that I'm busy playing I don't think about snacking.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    PS3❤

KillZone 3
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier

but I also have a XBOX360, but I don't play it as often. Looking forward to Halo4... got it pre ordered already
  • Zalovar
    Zalovar Posts: 92 Member
    Options

Playing Diablo 3, Mount and Blade: Warband, Tribes: Ascend, and a bunch of time wasting games at the moment.

Currently playing Diablo 3 as well but I'm also trying to finish up Mass Effect 3 on my xbox when I have time.
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I used to play Eve Online, but I've cancelled that this month as I just don't seem to get round to playing it anymore. My annual pass for WoW runs out in October I think, so I will probably be cancelling that then too. I'm still playing on Diablo 3 but it's as and when I can. I just have so much other stuff going on that I don't have time to sit for hours playing like I used to. It makes me feel kinda sad :cry:
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Just words with friends and scrabble
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have all of the consoles, but prefer PS3 the most. I'm currently working on Skyrim (trying to get all the side quests) and finishing up Darksiders. Demons Souls has thrown me for a loop.
  • chloebarge
    chloebarge Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Walking dead episode 2 and Skyrim!!
  • boodlelibra
    boodlelibra Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Skyrim and Portal 2 on PS3, still working through Trauma Center on Wii - dropped it for about 2 years because I got THAT frustrated. Resident Evil or 007 on Wii when I just want to shoot some *kitten*.

My husband and son are also playing Skyrim, so there is a lot of childish fighting and sneaking off to the basement going on right now.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    elderscrolls skyrim for pc on steam
  • OtekahSunshield
    OtekahSunshield Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly a PC gamer, though we own an Xbox 360 and a Wii. I'm kinda in a funk with D3 and WoW right now, so I'm playing fun little stuff that I've bought from Steam during their current summer sale.

If anyone wants to feel super smart while playing a game, pick up SpaceChem on Steam. I believe it's still on sale for 5 bucks. It's a chemistry puzzle game, and it's super addictive to boot!
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Endless Space. The f'er has sucked me in. I keep re-rolling games too. I hadn't even heard of the sucker.
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Nintendo fanboy ever since it came out.

Currently playing Zelda: Twilight Princess on GCN and Super Mario Sunshine.

Also just started Pokémon Black on the DS.