Desperate Women

Options
AnitaVolpato
AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
Ok, First of all this is just a rant.... LOL

What the hell is wrong with some women when the subject is a man?

There is this broad on my husband's Facebook page. She isn't an ex girlfriend, she is an ex F*** Buddy from 6 years ago. She lives in my husbands home country Brazil. He hasn't seen the chick in 6 years and she sends messages. Post's on his comment's calling him her love (In Portuguese of course). I ignore it, no big deal. OK, Why did she take a picture of my husband and my 10 month old son and post it on her page talking about "I Miss You"? I flipped out on this chick. I find that so rude and disrespectful. She sends messages to his inbox, I have his password he knows that... He never replies to her... 6 years why the hell doesn't she just give it up... WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM? I literally want to fly over there and slap the **** out of her. She told him that he she posted the picture of him and his beautiful baby. He didn't say **** to me about it when he translated the message for me. I see it later and he says "What Can I Do About It, I ignore the *****"? He is so passive aggressive... grrrrrrrrr

Replies

• collinj8
    collinj8 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well do you feel better now? :D
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Why has he not deleted and blocked her?
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    You have his Facebook password? Why?
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Oh my God!! My fiances ex best friend is a girl, she was married (now divorced) with 2 kids. She used to text him everyday, no biggie she was my friend too, then she started sending him pictures of herself almost daily, then she started losing weight and would send him full body shots saying "weight loss so far", she'd send them to him because before me he had a crush on her like in high school or what not. So after all that happened, she tried to tell me that he sent her text messages saying he wanted her but she was drunk and deleted them. So needless to say, she is now divorced, neither my fiance or me talk to her, and she's nothing but a trashy *kitten* who finally got the message that he didn't want her.

Sounds like that girl needs a smack in the face with a brick to get the message.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Wow. Um...he can block her if he really wants to. >.>
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    So just delete her as a friend and block her. Why do so many people allow facebook to rule their lives?
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Clearly he trusts you to give you his password and feels he has nothing to hide...so how about she just be deleted? If he doesn't interact with her...buh bye. What's the point?
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options

I have my fiances password to everything and he has mine, we don't go through each others but sometimes he texts me and asks me to get on his facebook because someone messaged him and he couldn't pull it up on his phone, or to pull up his bank accnt because there's a charge he didn't recognize.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    a hoe is a hoe is a hoe.
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    Clearly he trusts you to give you his password and feels he has nothing to hide...so how about she just be deleted? If he doesn't interact with her...buh bye. What's the point?

^^^^^ This.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

^^^This. If I were you I would request that my husband delete her and block her. Why is he holding onto some chick he used to smash?
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    he needs to put her in check then block her @ss! she's crossed a line.he may be enjoying the attention,but it needs to end now.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options

I have my fiances password to everything and he has mine, we don't go through each others but sometimes he texts me and asks me to get on his facebook because someone messaged him and he couldn't pull it up on his phone, or to pull up his bank accnt because there's a charge he didn't recognize.

Ok, if it serves a purpose I understand, but I hate when a woman feels like she's entitled to having access to a man's accounts. More of an indictment of you as a woman, than him being trustworthy.
  • journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Lay down the law and make it your way. That behavior is unacceptable, and he either needs to end or you will.
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Block her...and he can then move on...0.o
  • tquig
    tquig Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    So just delete her as a friend and block her. Why do so many people allow facebook to rule their lives?

Exactly what I was thinking!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options

Yes, why hasn't he?
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options

^this
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options

^^^^^ This.

I have his password to everything because he can't remember ****...
    Yes I feel better ... I had to get it out thanks for asking
    Block her if he want's too. I have no problem with him speaking to his ex's just like he has no problem with me doing the same but his other ex's doesn't cross the line like this. Believe me I put her in check. She can post pictures of him all she wants but MY CHILD... That is a hell no... I don't know her.. and he just screwed her and went to dinner with her a couple of times... I will suggest he block her... Remember I have never said anything to her and he doesn't reply to her except for when she comments on a picture or something. He will say thank you or something polite. He is a nice guy you know... I gave her a chance to straighten up her act... if she keeps it up she will be blocked... on Facebook and Orkut...