Desperate Women

Options

Replies

• vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Them should be her. Not all women are like HER. Why do you have his password? Even couples deserve some privacy. I don't even usually read what my husband does on FB, much less stalk his inbox. Your questions should be to your husband. Why is she still on his list? Why doesn't he ask her to stop this?
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Why has he not deleted and blocked her?

Hmm? :huh:
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    I would send her a message till her to hit the road
  • Larimar0989
    Options
    Take it easy. I understand you may love him, but this is one of our downfalls (as women). We get too impatient, we let emotions build up etc. If you trust him, there's no need to worry. She is in a different country anyway.

Besides, I definitely dont think you should have his password. That's an invasion of his privacy. He's not even answering back!

Relax, breathe. Think things through. She's not worth the energy you've put into this. You'll make things worse if you dont let it go.

...good luck
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I hate to break it to you. But if he still has her as a friend he appreciates the attention no matter how inappropriate.

And that doesn't mean he's doing anything wrong. He's just in need of attention.

Pay attention to this fact.
  • rukus1
    rukus1 Posts: 112
    Options
    She really crossed the line when she involved your child! BLOCK HER FOREVER!
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Don't delete her as a friend. Psychopaths like that can't be stopped by a deleted friendship. Just excommunicate her from the profile. Set privacy settings to hide all stories from her, block her from commenting, block her from everything. I've dealt with psychos like that. The deleting friendship will lead to worse things. Let her fester her craziness alone. Sadly the psycho I dealt with was my dads girlfriend. She caused 4 years of hell. Just hide everything from her and keep her as a friend.

Don't get mad. You know she's crazy. You know your husband is good to ya. The anger won't do anything but have you upset.

Bonus brownie points for calling her a broad. :):drinker:
  • Larimar0989
    Options
    You have his Facebook password? Why?

I have my fiances password to everything and he has mine, we don't go through each others but sometimes he texts me and asks me to get on his facebook because someone messaged him and he couldn't pull it up on his phone, or to pull up his bank accnt because there's a charge he didn't recognize.

Ok, if it serves a purpose I understand, but I hate when a woman feels like she's entitled to having access to a man's accounts. More of an indictment of you as a woman, than him being trustworthy.

TOTALLY AGREE!!! smh
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Take it easy. I understand you may love him, but this is one of our downfalls (as women). We get too impatient, we let emotions build up etc. If you trust him, there's no need to worry. She is in a different country anyway.

Besides, I definitely dont think you should have his password. That's an invasion of his privacy. He's not even answering back!

Relax, breathe. Think things through. She's not worth the energy you've put into this. You'll make things worse if you dont let it go.

...good luck

He gave me his password to everything because he has a horrible memory. He has all my passwords also.... Privacy, we are not that type of people... we are very close... there isn't any privacy in our relationship... He is straight up and I am too...
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

this.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    He needs to BLOCK her.
    She is trouble. Here is why we men can't be "just friends" with a lady we know will do us any time we snap our fingers.
    We are weak. We have weak moments.
    I know ladies - married ladies who desire me, because people talk, and it gets back.
    One lady - married with kids - was always calling, asking me to come over and help out with this and that...moving heavy things, riding with her to the nursery to load up some bushes,,,ect...lol
    And she was talking to a gf who talked to another who talked to her husband who talked to me.
    "Bobby, she's after you bro! She's obsessed with you"
    Anyway, come to find out, her husband stopped relations with her, and she's not bad looking...TROUBLE!
    From then on I always took either my wife with me of a kid, and guess what?
    The calls stopped.
    You husband need to take control. I had to do just that.
    What if I am in a weak moment and give in?
    BOOM!
    I am now a cheater!:noway:
    Some desperate women will wait around and around for that weak moment.
    Again, take control!
    Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    Clearly he trusts you to give you his password and feels he has nothing to hide...so how about she just be deleted? If he doesn't interact with her...buh bye. What's the point?

^^^^^ This.

I have his password to everything because he can't remember ****...
    Yes I feel better ... I had to get it out thanks for asking
    Block her if he want's too. I have no problem with him speaking to his ex's just like he has no problem with me doing the same but his other ex's doesn't cross the line like this. Believe me I put her in check. She can post pictures of him all she wants but MY CHILD... That is a hell no... I don't know her.. and he just screwed her and went to dinner with her a couple of times... I will suggest he block her... Remember I have never said anything to her and he doesn't reply to her except for when she comments on a picture or something. He will say thank you or something polite. He is a nice guy you know... I gave her a chance to straighten up her act... if she keeps it up she will be blocked... on Facebook and Orkut...

you may have ,but HE needs to,of course his a nice guy but a lot of people take kindness for weakness and he needs to let her know she has crossed a line
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options

this.

He is doesn't care about Facebook. He isn't on it as much. He accept's all friend request's he is too busy. I am on Facebook everyday, he is not...

There is more than one ho on his Facebook... this one is just out of line... She got checked! trust that....

AND.. I was not stalking his freaking Facebook. He opened it up right here in front of me on MY laptop.. People love to turn **** around on this mother ****er... please!
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options

I have my fiances password to everything and he has mine, we don't go through each others but sometimes he texts me and asks me to get on his facebook because someone messaged him and he couldn't pull it up on his phone, or to pull up his bank accnt because there's a charge he didn't recognize.

Ok, if it serves a purpose I understand, but I hate when a woman feels like she's entitled to having access to a man's accounts. More of an indictment of you as a woman, than him being trustworthy.

TOTALLY AGREE!!! smh

:flowerforyou: Off topic. sorry :flowerforyou:

I hate it when people feel entitled to most things. The wife has all my passwords, and I let her know about everything I do..but.. shes my bestie. I can confide my deep dark perverse thoughts with and not feel crazy. we talk all the time. I also have nothing to hide. She has nothing to hide. but its not like we go out and check each others facebooks all the time.
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    Honestly, I hate to break it to you. But if he still has her as a friend he appreciates the attention no matter how inappropriate.

And that doesn't mean he's doing anything wrong. He's just in need of attention.

Pay attention to this fact.

spot on!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options

Ha, that's true. I know someone who watched her significant other type in his password so she could get on later and look at his facebook. I guess if you trust that person there is no need for you to have their password or whatnot.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options

He never replies to her...

You need to realize this is the only thing that counts....I'm sorry you feel this way, but jealousy and insecurity are not attractive traits on anyone. Your husband isn't engaging, so get over it.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    [
    There is more than one ho on his Facebook... this one is just out of line... She got checked! trust that....

AND.. I was not stalking his freaking Facebook. He opened it up right here in front of me on MY laptop.. People love to turn **** around on this mother ****er... please!

Classy.
  • collinj8
    collinj8 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well if you feel better then that is important. I would give you advice, however you did not ask for it. You just wanted to rant. Rant all you like. I enjoy a good, glad I am not dealing with that at this point in my life read. Then again it took my wife 3 years to accept my own facebook friend request. I think she finally accepted her sisters and her mother.
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options

TOTALLY AGREE!!! smh

:flowerforyou: Off topic. sorry :flowerforyou:

I hate it when people feel entitled to most things. The wife has all my passwords, and I let her know about everything I do..but.. shes my bestie. I can confide my deep dark perverse thoughts with and not feel crazy. we talk all the time. I also have nothing to hide. She has nothing to hide. but its not like we go out and check each others facebooks all the time.

My husband and I are very close and he is indeed my best friend. Yes, he is an attention *kitten*... I know this.. I am going to have him say something to her. He like to ignore **** thinking it will go away....