Knee High Boots Week 3

Options
1235»

Replies

• samantha115
    Options
    IM at 196!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!

I have 16 pounds before my first goal is reached. 180 here I come!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    IM at 196!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!

I have 16 pounds before my first goal is reached. 180 here I come!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA lately. I am up 4 pounds but lost inches? Let's go ahead and count it on the chart, it's been a steady 155 for a couple of weeks now. :grumble:

Hope everyone is doing well - will check in again over lunch at home, I can't get on here much anymore at work!
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    I am down another 2 to 214lbs. :bigsmile: Keep up the hard work everyone
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Same.. again..
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    Same.. again..

DITTO!!!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    So I finally broke down and went to the doctor today, since I've got finals next week and I don't care to feel any worse than I do for them. And of course since it's cold season, they just said I have a cold. Because I don't know my own body, haven't been living in it for 22 years!! I've got an ear and sinus infection (that has yes, moved into my chest) but apparently none of those mean anything anymore, they don't need antibiotics because it's a COLD, it's COLD season, and that's what you have even if you don't have one :grumble: :mad: So, my next trip to the doctor's will be fun because I'll be hollering at them this time. Although she did give me mucinex, so maybe that'll do the trick, I hear it's good stuff :smile: I really wanted to rant about the scale's at the doc's tho...I weighed in at 126 at home and at the doc's, 130. :mad: I know, it was middle of the day, I had lots of clothes on, and I had already eaten before hand....but still, isn't that aggravating?! :explode:
  • samantha115
    Options
    So I finally broke down and went to the doctor today, since I've got finals next week and I don't care to feel any worse than I do for them. And of course since it's cold season, they just said I have a cold. Because I don't know my own body, haven't been living in it for 22 years!! I've got an ear and sinus infection (that has yes, moved into my chest) but apparently none of those mean anything anymore, they don't need antibiotics because it's a COLD, it's COLD season, and that's what you have even if you don't have one :grumble: :mad: So, my next trip to the doctor's will be fun because I'll be hollering at them this time. Although she did give me mucinex, so maybe that'll do the trick, I hear it's good stuff :smile: I really wanted to rant about the scale's at the doc's tho...I weighed in at 126 at home and at the doc's, 130. :mad: I know, it was middle of the day, I had lots of clothes on, and I had already eaten before hand....but still, isn't that aggravating?! :explode:

sorry about your cold. i use mucinex and I give it to my girls, it is some really good stuff. I also get aggervated when scales weigh differently. Im like hey, thats not right.
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options

sorry about your cold. i use mucinex and I give it to my girls, it is some really good stuff. I also get aggervated when scales weigh differently. Im like hey, thats not right.

The mucinex doesn't feel like it's doing anything positive..if anything my sinuses feel more swollen, my ears are even stuffier and my coughing is still dry. I just want some antibiotics!!:cry: On the bright side, I have no appetite so staying under my calories was EASY today lol!! It's so weird to have to FORCE myself to eat!! I have finals starting Monday, this is no bueno, I just want to get better and I can't! :grumble:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options