I.....Need......FRIENDS!

Options

Replies

• tdp8700
    tdp8700 Posts: 24
    Options
    On all the time and you deserve a nice comment after working your tail off lol. I'll shoot you an add.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Thor2020
    Thor2020 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Let's do this....I'm doing the same thing....and my wife is a skinny thing....doesn't really need to diet at all.

Now....I'm in it more for the power than anything else....powerlifting that is. So maybe that might be a good balance.
    Weight training is awesome in my opinion.....for male or female!
  • mewhisler
    mewhisler Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I always can use more friends too :)
  • tconklin
    tconklin Posts: 14
    Options
    Hope you're ready for a lot of friend requests! We're all in this together!
  • Windchild
    Windchild Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me if you'd like.
  • reesa722
    reesa722 Posts: 76
    Options
    Added you!

Anyone else feel free to add me as well!
  • DayElias
    DayElias Posts: 6
    Options
    Add me to!

I know exactly what you're going through. My hubby is the same way. Men pft lol :)
  • Natis1211
    Natis1211 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hilarious! Friend request sent.
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    That's EXACTLY how i feel...i mean, come on, I know I'm sweating like a pig and completely unattractive after a hard workout, but a simple "Hey, good job, babe!" would be nice....

I think a women looks anything but unnattractive after she works out!

I go to the gym with my wife... AND I could care less about her weight, just her health and happiness.
  • JessicaHoskins
    Options
    You can add me as a friend; one can never have too many! :flowerforyou:
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish. Please send me a private message letting me know why you want to add me. I have to avoid creepers.....
  • littlecesar
    Options
    You are a riot!!! I'll friend you girl! Hubby's not too supportive here either!
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Friends request sent!! we are in the same state :happy:
  • pixidust82883
    Options
    I hear ya. When I say I need to workout, I get eye rolls. He doesn't want to eat my "healthy crap" and throws a fit if I don't make him something fattening with dinner. He can kiss my *kitten*. :laugh: Do it for you, not for him. And add me! If my big ole butt can do this you can too.
  • AriG88
    AriG88 Posts: 14
    Options
    I asked for a surrogate husband/family/friend and I feel like my little posse could take up the whole state of Rhode Island. Thanks guys. I really appreciate this! Gonna go do a victory jig with my newfound popularity and celebrate with a grilled pork chop....be back soon.
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me - I am lucky that my husband does support me ( and he has lost 18 kg too) but he does think I am obsessed with MFP!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like. Always happy to help support, motivate, and pump anyone up to reach their goals. Best of luck on your journey :)
  • nesi0606
    nesi0606 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    seriously just LOL!!! I love the response given......wish I could think that fast!!! Could have been a great come back for anything my x-husband said!!! bahahahahahaha......still laughing!!! :laugh:
  • tinahelton
    tinahelton Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love it when I tell my husband, "Hey, honey, I lost 1 lb this week!" and he replies "That's great, I'm down 6" What the crap... please, please, please...just say "Good job" next time!