Options
123457»

Replies

• Bearded_Slakoth
    Bearded_Slakoth Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    how long did it take you to loose that much weight

It took me a little over a year.

OMG I come home from work and pages of responses. I'm so fn happy I can be an inspiration to those still in the weight loss battle. YOU ALL HAVE THIS AND WILL SUCCEED if you keep your mind focused on what you want.
  • Bearded_Slakoth
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Not that you didn't before of course :wink: You are truly an inspiration. I have at least 150 to lose and I just hit the 20 lbs lost mark this weekend. I am super excited about that, but I can't wait until I see results like yours. May I ask how long it took you to lose that weight? I bet you are the happiest man in the world right now. I bet now you'll have all the ladies after you, lol. Congratulation on your success and good luck continuing on. :flowerforyou:

Why thank you :-) And no, not many ladies after me lol.
  • Bearded_Slakoth
    Options
    25734_1303074383008_1852215_n.jpg
    gx4oniydli_215913779-2.jpg

Starting Weight: 305lbs
    Current Weight: 174lbs
    Goal Weight: 155lbs - 165lbs (Depends on where I look best at)

Starting % Body Fat: 42%
    Current % Body Fat: 20% (Finally in Average range. 3% off from Fitness range)

Starting BMI: 47.8
    Current BMI: 27.2 (2.3 Shy of Healthy state)

So you see if I can do it, ANYONE can. I'm almost where I need to be in my healthy lifestyle.

How tall are you? Also any problems with loose skin? I'm 238 right now but started at 261 and I'm trying to get down to 175-180 and I'm worried about skin. Thanks for the reply.

I am 5'7. No, not much loose skin too much. It's never really affected me too much in that way. I still have fat which I'm losing still and once the fat is down more, Hopefully it's tighter around my waist ect.
  • HealthFreak1967
    HealthFreak1967 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    wohoo! ^_^
  • Bearded_Slakoth
    Options
    When did you start to lose weight and what have you been doing to lose it?

I started September 2009 and like I said before, pretty much eating better and much cardio. Keep your heart race to burn that fat.
  • lisamarie327
    lisamarie327 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    looking great! congratulations!
  • CeCe_oceansoul_420
    CeCe_oceansoul_420 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You look fantastic!
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Very inspirational and you are looking great :D
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very inspirational!
  • Ziggyzambo
    Ziggyzambo Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats man! That's quite a transformation. I started at just over what you started at, and we actually used to look quite a bit alike, so your after pic is a really good motivator.
  • mara10145
    mara10145 Posts: 9
    Options
    Way to go dude!
  • stessierere
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! Every morning, as I have some tea, I sit down to read on MFP to help get me motivated for the day. I love reading stories like yours! Keep up the good work!
  • Julyfly70
    Julyfly70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Incredilble!
  • Bearded_Slakoth
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! Every morning, as I have some tea, I sit down to read on MFP to help get me motivated for the day. I love reading stories like yours! Keep up the good work!

All I want to do is to be able to motivate people in the right direction for a better life. Thank you for that :-)
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wowzers, you have done a fantastic job with your weightloss...keep up the great work!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the work and motivation. Way to go
  • mbailey84
    mbailey84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, and about 10 years younger too!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!