Kentucky Ya'll..........who's from KY?? Check in!

Replies

• Bowling Green
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 542 Member
    It posted twice.... hmmmmm

And now they're backwards! WTF? LOL
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 542 Member
    Born and raised in Covington - with all my summers spent in Albany at Grider HIll on Lake Cumberland!
  • ekc020310
    ekc020310 Posts: 4
    Born and raised in Louisville. Go Cards!!! I am looking for friends so send invite if you want.
    Don't know if we can be friends due to the fact that you are a Dirtybirds fan..lol! (just kidding) :tongue:

I'll send you an invite...GO CATS!!

Haha!! I am TRUE BLUE fan all the way.....to the point where I saw Go Cards and was like....WTH?! lol. OOOHHHH C....A....T....S....CATS!! CATS!! CATS!!
  • runwithmike
    runwithmike Posts: 145 Member
    Alexandria
  • Danville :)
  • Jfruity
    Jfruity Posts: 12 Member
    Louavul.:bigsmile:
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Born and raised in Louisville. Go Cards!!! I am looking for friends so send invite if you want.
    Don't know if we can be friends due to the fact that you are a Dirtybirds fan..lol! (just kidding) :tongue:

Haha!! I am TRUE BLUE fan all the way.....to the point where I saw Go Cards and was like....WTH?! lol. OOOHHHH C....A....T....S....CATS!! CATS!! CATS!!
    Smart Girl! :glasses:
  • kris7477
    kris7477 Posts: 14

Am I the only Cards fan? I like UofK, my oldest daughter is going there for an open house.
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member

Am I the only Cards fan? I like UofK, my oldest daughter is going there for an open house.

It's funny you say that because my son once asked me, "What will you do if I get a full scholarship to L'ville?". I told him, "I will dress in red and say 'Go Cards!'". I like U of L too...as long as they aren't playing UK! LOL!

Good luck to your daughter! Both schools have some great programs! I am a WKU girl, but have had family members at both UofL and UK.
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    I am @ UK Alumnus. I definitely bleed blue. Even when I lived in Miami I represented for the Cats! UK 4 LIFE!!
  • kithalloyd
    kithalloyd Posts: 135 Member
    : ME!! Any of yall feel free to add me :wink: Bowling Green, From Clinton, Ky
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    I wasn't born in Louisville, but I got here as fast as I can!

Feel free to add me, I'm trying to pick up the twang so I can fit in LOL
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Lexington.... :)

Love Love lexington we live like 4 hrs away from there visit often. My husband went to college there.
  • LizJ08
    LizJ08 Posts: 127
    Henderson baby!!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Sorry...was looking for fried chicken and bourbon.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 842 Member
    born and raised in cave city living in lexington
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Sorry...was looking for fried chicken and bourbon.

We got plenty, but if you want the good stuff, you gotta actually come to KY and hit the Bourbon Trail :) !
  • ladybuggirl71
    ladybuggirl71 Posts: 7 Member
    Tompkinsville
  • VenomousDuck
    VenomousDuck Posts: 206
    Work at fort Knox, live in cecilia near elizabethtown.