B & A pics Almost goal weight Breast lift as reward

Options

Replies

• Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! :smile: You look SO great...I was thinking about getting mines done becuz I HATE them lol... You kinda got me thinking again hmmmmmm lol....Here is to a speedy recovery :drinker:
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal, gorgeous dress too. Well done !!
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    you look so amazing! I want some new tata's eventually. I lost them with all the fat. :-P
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    wow. inspirational. i wish you the best of luck on your surgery. take it easy and congrats on all your hard work. it gives us the ones still trying to meet our goal that little extra push ;-)
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    You DO look utterly marvelous! What a way to be a WOMAN!

Can I ask this...is that your wedding ring practically falling off your middle finger?

Thanks.

No, that's a ring my hubby gave me for Valentine's a few years ago. I hadn't been able to wear my wedding and engagement rings for about a year. They are size 4.5. When we went for our anniversary trip this last Nov. I could wear them again!!! He even had a matching anniversary band made for me. Now they are almost too big for me. lol. I am smaller than I was when we got married 10 years ago. I can't even have them sized down, because of the diamond placement. I may have to get those spacer things to wear with them. lol
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    you do not need a TT, unless its for loose skin, your good! lol wonderful job! you look amazing!

Thank you, sweetie, for saying that. It is for loose skin. I look pretty good in clothes. It's just that when I take them off, I lose confidence. I have a big flap of skin. You can feel the muscles underneath it. I would probably wear 2 sizes smaller if I didn't have that flap. lol
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    wow.. thats amazing!!! what a huge difference.. boobies/lift or not .. these pics are so inspiring.. man.. amazing what a diff 60 ish pounds can do!!! (about what i want to loose.. startin at 231.. with min goal of 180 and wanting to be more 160 with ultimate goal at 250.. cant even imagine...
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    You look phenomenal, gorgeous dress too. Well done !!

Thanks! I absolutely love this dress. I hope it still fits when I'm done.
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    wow.. thats amazing!!! what a huge difference.. boobies/lift or not .. these pics are so inspiring.. man.. amazing what a diff 60 ish pounds can do!!! (about what i want to loose.. startin at 231.. with min goal of 180 and wanting to be more 160 with ultimate goal at 250.. cant even imagine...

Thanks! You can totally do it. I lost 88 lbs. in about a year. Just stick with it. :flowerforyou:
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Wow!!! :smile: You look SO great...I was thinking about getting mines done becuz I HATE them lol... You kinda got me thinking again hmmmmmm lol....Here is to a speedy recovery :drinker:

Thank you! If it will make you feel better about your body, do it. You are worth it! I haven't had any real pain. I'm just sore and tired...
  • beingmotivated
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look PHENOMENAL!!!!!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look PHENOMENAL!!!!!

Thanks! I just hope that by sharing my story, I can inspire someone else to be a healthier version of themselves. :flowerforyou:
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    you look stunning!!! so pleased for you you look so happy!! i have no boobs at all and am hoping to have them done next year as it has always really got me down I don't feel like a woman ;( well done on your achievement you are inspirational!!! :smile:
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow well done!
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK WONDERFUL
  • TraceAT
    TraceAT Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    @MommyRobin

It's ending up with loose skin that's scaring me a bit, but If it's possible to look as good as you in a year I'll be well happy!
    I won't be able to afford the surgery though.
    Looking at your pics and reading your thread did bring a little tear and a lump in my throat. Wishing you all the best, WELL DONE!
  • rcloyd5
    rcloyd5 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! My goal is 62 pounds. I am almost halfway there. My reward is a breast lift as well! I really need it! Great job reaching your goal!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    You look amazing! My goal is 62 pounds. I am almost halfway there. My reward is a breast lift as well! I really need it! Great job reaching your goal!

Thanks! You will get there. I am happy with my lift so far. & I'm only 4 days in. If not for the swelling and water retention, I'd feel no pain. I can't wait for my tummy tuck.
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    @MommyRobin

It's ending up with loose skin that's scaring me a bit, but If it's possible to look as good as you in a year I'll be well happy!
    I won't be able to afford the surgery though.
    Looking at your pics and reading your thread did bring a little tear and a lump in my throat. Wishing you all the best, WELL DONE!

Thanks. I hope that I have inspired you. Please don't let the loose skin stop you from reaching your goals. I would still be happy with my results without surgery. But, I am blessed to have a hubby with a steady income. I have never been a high maintenance woman. I don't get my nails done. I got my hair cut over 2 years ago. I don't wear much makeup. I shop clearance sales and garage sales. This is one thing that I want to do for myself. I have always put my kids and family before myself. My wonderful hubby has been so supportive through the whole process.

It really touches my heart that you felt so much emotion from my story. I love MFP, so much! Good luck on your journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!