What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    <
    Love Him! Plain and Simple! :happy:
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My son and I after finishing our first Spartan Races.
  • Miriai
    Miriai Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I was on my way to film a big scene in a movie and we were being silly in the car!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    It's the pants I wear now on top of the pants I used to wear. It gives a different perspective of where I used to be and where I am now.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I was the only one in the gym and thought to myself, "Self..." since that is what I call myself, "the arms are looking pretty good, no one else is around, be vain and take a picture." And I replied, "My (since that is how I reply to Self)...good idea!". And that is where my picture came from!
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 kiddos. I'm not done yet, but I've worked damn hard to get to where I am now.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    No story, just me at my favorite beach last weekend. :)
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    <--- It's as close as I'll get to being The Most Interesting Man In The World...:drinker:
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    It's the pants I wear now on top of the pants I used to wear. It gives a different perspective of where I used to be and where I am now.

Wow--I'm speechless. That's an incredible visual. Congrats!!
  • hippypippy84
    Options
    My thinspiration... me in May 2010 before I got pregnant :) It was cold in that pool.
  • desilu69
    desilu69 Posts: 79
    Options
    I had just weighed in and discovered I had broken my month long plateau. Was so happy so was getting ready to go take a long nice ride on the motorcycle to celebrate.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options

Amazing!
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    My son and I in March, his last ENT appointment. A week later he had surgery on his eardrums and tubes placed at the same time. NO MORE EAR INFECTIONS! YAY!

I was also 18lbs heavier in my profile pic than I am now.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    This is me just finishing the hometowns 5K with my kiddos screaming "GO MOM!!!" It was my second best time ever and I was happy because I wasn't running consistently for months! :):bigsmile:
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    FINALLY able to half-way rock a mini skirt....
  • Tojsmom
    Tojsmom Posts: 51
    Options
    My profile picture is of me riding in my sister's convertible! Oh how I want one now!!!
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    <<< my son and I at a local park about 18 months ago.

And yes, he was in that "I smell something funny" smile phase.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I promised someone special and awesome that i would rock some socks.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    My lifting partner told me I looked thin in this outfit so I took a picture.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    <~~ It's my girlie's 7th birthday today so she's hanging out with me all day in my profile pic . . . who am I kidding . . . she's there a lot of days :)