365 Days on MFP - 71 lbs = 1 Very Happy Kyli!

Options

Replies

• KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    You're probably sick of hearing me saying this but you're my inspiration. And I mean that in a non creepy stalker kind of way. I started almost exactly where you started and you're where I want to be. Seeing that if I stick with this and do it right, my body could possibly look like yours in that bikini is what I need to continue doing this every day. Thanks for sharing.
  • cmoore1220
    cmoore1220 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Congratulations!
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    WOW You look really fantastic! It's always so inspiring to me to see girls around my age with similar starting weights as myself. After looking at this I feel like I can maybe DO IT!

Thanks for sharing!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I just reviewed your food diary for the past week and it's really unhealthy. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if you are claiming to be a role model then you need ot hold yourself to a higher standard. I don't see how anyone could lose weight or be healthy eating the things you have eaten during the past week.

HOLY CRAP!?! Seriously, what were you thinking posting this on someone's success story? Judgemental and short sighted much?
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    you look absolutely STUNNING!!! happy MFP birthday!!! soooo pleased for you well done!! :smile:
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Dang girl. Great job!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, you look awesome!!!
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before and after. It is good to see that you are so much healthier. Congrats!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • olee67
    olee67 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Holy Toledo! What a great job! You look lean and fit, not just thin to boot. It seems like you're proud of yourself... As well you should be!
  • Belenwright23
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC, AMAZING, WORDS CANT EXPLAIN. OMG WHAT A DIFFERENCE GIRL YOU LOOK SOOOO GREAT!!!!!! YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION!!!! YOU MUST BE SOOO PROUD OF YOURSELF! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I HOPE TO DO THE SAME !!!!!!!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    U look fantastic!!! Congrats on your success keep up the good work!!! You look like a totally new person!!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I just reviewed your food diary for the past week and it's really unhealthy. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if you are claiming to be a role model then you need ot hold yourself to a higher standard. I don't see how anyone could lose weight or be healthy eating the things you have eaten during the past week.

I've never posted on here and am just getting going but holy crap that was a negative thing to say to someone! Pretty sure she has been doing something right and whatever it is has been working so good for her!

Kyli,

You are kicking some tail keep it up and congratulations on your success...I've had a (in the back of my mind) goal of running a marathon some day and you have inspired me to bring that to the front of my mind, thanks.

I agree that is really rude... Everyone is different so what I eat unhealthy things also and iv still lost its called portion and moderation... It's not like you go pig out. But whatever.

Kyli you did an amazing job!!!
  • lemanda
    lemanda Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? AMAZING!!! Your starting was the same as mine, although I have been stuck in the 140's for a year now and can't get out!
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I sometimes think I will never look thin, even If I loose the weight -- you are one more reason to keep working! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • BodyFuel
    BodyFuel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing!!! You are a true inspiration to all of us. Keep up the work pretty lady!!
  • clee0407
    clee0407 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go Kyli. You look fabulous. I just started using MFP a week ago and I've lost 4 lbs already. I'm loving it. Your an inspiration to us all.
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration!!! Thanks for sharing your story!!
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! congratulations on your success!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    What struck me first was the difference in your eyes! They are SO big now. What difference losing all the fat in your face to open up those lovely eyes. Of course, the rest of you is AWESOME, as well. CONGRATS on your transformation AND your one year anniversary!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!