365 Days on MFP - 71 lbs = 1 Very Happy Kyli!

Options

Replies

• Julietecosse
    Julietecosse Posts: 165
    Options
    What an inspiration you are to me today. You look absolutely fantastic. Congratulations.
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    OMG, you look absolutely gorgeous!! A true inspiration for all of us :-) Keep up the good work!!
  • EuphonyChloeH
    EuphonyChloeH Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You have so much to celebrate right now! 1 year on MFP, over 70 lbs. lost, you look FANTASTIC, and a love for running is grand! Keep up the great work!
  • Charlene_91
    Charlene_91 Posts: 323
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing. A true inspiration :)
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    Wow, impresive results for sure. You look amazing. Congratulations on your weight loss.
  • thebomb4
    thebomb4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look AMAZING!!! I am seriously shocked at the change, you are such an inspiration to us all here on MFP!!

Well done on your hard work and determination especially with having a partner who doesn't eat healthy which means you're surrounded by temptations. I can only hope that I could look as good one day.

WAY TO GO!!! :D
  • Only1tracie
    Options
    Happy 1 year Kyli. I want to thank you for adding me as a friend, and always being there when I slip. I have said before how much of a true inspiration to so many. Congrats on your jouney. You are beautiful both inside and out.
  • NdigoBlue
    NdigoBlue Posts: 37
    Options
    Great job!!! You look amazing! I am so proud and motivated by your success!!
  • Ctripp86
    Ctripp86 Posts: 45
    Options
    that's awesome! You should feel so good :-) I'm sure you do!!! Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    YOU'RE MY HERO! Congrats beautiful♥
  • sstewart75
    sstewart75 Posts: 27
    Options
    A HUGE well done, amazing pictures, you must be really proud. A fantastic inspiration!!!!!
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    You have my dream body! *Bookmarks this to look at when I want to give up*!! Congratulations on your success!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I just want you to understand one thing. You were always Beautiful. The difference between then and now, is your health. Because you improved your health you gained self approval and confidence which resulted in happiness. Well done! Continue living this out for all your days. Reading your testimony is an inspiration to work hard on my journey to live a healthy lifestyle. Thank you.
  • Hadassk
    Hadassk Posts: 63
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You have a gorgeous figure!! :)
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!
  • jolo908
    jolo908 Posts: 8
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you Mrs. Inspiration!:smile:
  • jennifersanchez12
    jennifersanchez12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You definitely inspire me to continue and begin this journey to a healthier lifestyle. Keep it up!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Wow, I want to thank all of you for the congratulatory comments! I really hope that I can inspire others to get healthy and fit, too! The friend requests are flooding in, so I wanted to explain that while I would love to befriend and help everyone here, I'm overwhelmed trying to keep up with my news feed and interact with my friends on a daily basis as it is. But, my entire page is public, including my food and exercise diaries, so feel free to look. I also wanted to add, since I received a very negative comment about my food diary this week, I'm on vacation and enjoying it. I will go back to eating how I have for most of the past year on Monday. So please, don't look at my diary for this week and assume this is how I normally eat! lol. I'll answer private messages as I get time today. Thank you guys sooooooooo much for making MFP an awesome place. It's such a huge part of my life now and I love it! =)
  • katjo10
    katjo10 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Great work! Thank you so much for the inspiration! I love MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!