What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• alex88carolina
    Options
    In My SUV In The Wal-Mart Parking Lot.lol.
  • lowry12
    lowry12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    mine was taken at a dark time in my life it was a few days after getting out of the hospital after loosing my lil girl do to premature labor i had just made a promise to myself that i was going to get healthy and active to keep my mind occupied so i took this picture so that when ever i seen it i would remember what i looked like at the lowest point of my life and i would be able to tell myself how far ive come this picture was taken almost 3months ago and almost 25lbs heavier then i am now ive come along way its been a bumpy road but i grow stronger every minute every hour and every day
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    <<<< This is what my iPhone app told me after completing my diary one evening while the site was "down". It amuses me a great deal. :laugh:
  • bethanp
    bethanp Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I on a cruise last summer for his sister's wedding. I've gained about 7 lbs and stopped my regular exercise since then, so its my reminder to get back on track
  • Givingitagdgo
    Options
    Its comically and terrifyingly true and sums me up quite nicely!! Quite concerning as well because I have a high risk job where I may actually be required to do this... !
  • Superrhi
    Superrhi Posts: 84
    Options
    My tummy is almost flat! I wanted to show off my achievement. haha
  • Dadeenice
    Dadeenice Posts: 7
    Options
    Even He could not help me at that moment!!!!
  • gazz777au
    gazz777au Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    hiding my low self-esteem lol. Trying to overcome this. I may post a photo then dislike it or get sick of looking at it. Lately I just haven't taken a "good" photo.
  • Abbygrlbff
    Abbygrlbff Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    This picture was taken with my God son before a 5K race.
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    I had just belted two of my sons whom I have had the pleasure of teaching them martial arts (Soryu Karate).
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Just updated after my recent holiday to Mallorca .....only two pounds from my second goal:wink::flowerforyou:
  • Roseanna1017
    Roseanna1017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Trying to get some shade at a music festival :)
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    <
    Me with hubby and our son at the Phillies game earlier this month :-)
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I like barely ever bare cleavage, at least not intentionally, but I loved this dress so I snapped a picture and was very happy with how it looked. :bigsmile:
  • ironmom77
    ironmom77 Posts: 45
    Options
    Ran a race in 2011.
    Lost 20 lbs.
    Ran the same race again in 2012.

What a difference a year makes!!
  • mommamisty823
    Options
    After attending an outdoor graduation I was relaxing in the AC and decided to take a picture of my new hair cut.
  • katiekrusher
    katiekrusher Posts: 143
    Options
    One day I wanted to take a sexy picture in B&W. So I did it.
  • sillab
    sillab Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My little sweetheart Lily!
  • ashtynplatt
    ashtynplatt Posts: 364
    Options
    Everyone wanted to see a picture of my haircut, because I chopped off my hair, so I took a picture in the car!
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Happy to be reunited with my car, Florence, after a week away on holiday.