What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• MandiS80
    MandiS80 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I was half cut :laugh:

Half cut?

I was drinking.
    I just changed my picture though... this one felt appropriate.
  • olee67
    olee67 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I found a mirror that kinda liked me
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I was asked to do makeup for a photo shoot for a local novelty t-shirt company. When I met with the director he decided I would make a good Wonder Woman so I became the model for the ad for that shirt as well. So much fun! It was 2 years ago...I'm back to that weight again finally!
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I was trying to take a pic copying one my friend took of herself to try and make a point to her (don't ask) and decided I quite like it because I can notice my face is thinner then it used to be, I managed to get myself in focus and my hair was playing nicely for the first time in ages!
  • Morgaine_on_the_move
    Morgaine_on_the_move Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went to Peru last month. We're at Machu Picchu in my profile pic. It was an amazing trip--I loved what I saw of Peru.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Mine was the first picture i had taken of me in 7 years. I decided if i SAW the fat, i would have to do something about it.
  • monyango
    monyango Posts: 166
    Options
    Mine is a picture of my husband with my kids and niece at my nieces "petting zoo" birthday party....we are all getting ready to take a tractor ride around the farm.
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My oldest son wanted to play with the webcam. There aren't many pictures of me. lol
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    my first "after" pic of my weight loss :smile:
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    The lovely man in this picture is my husband of seven years, and the girl is me at 17, a year after getting married, and a day after getting a new haircut. We were waiting outside of the church for it to open. It was freezing cold. I told him to cuddle me and we took pictures.

I do have more recent pictures of us (see ticker), but I love this one because it reminds me of being young and having fun and doing stupid things for no reason. Sometimes life is too serious, and this takes me back to a time before it was so serious.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I saw these bikini butt bar stools in a Vegas bar. I couldn't help myself. haha
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    This is the first kiss I got by the dog I rescued. She was running through our yard-sick, emaciated,hungry, and hopping on 3 legs with a broken foot. She is a member of the family now and I can't imagine a day without her! I named her Martini, though she often just gets called Tini or some variation thereof.
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    A pic i just took today :-) my hardwork
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I have a makeup blog and was writing about the shade of lipstick I had on. This was a reject photo, but I liked it. It's me on the inside, on my outside. I swear I'm not as shallow as that sounds....
  • NS1216
    NS1216 Posts: 26
    Options
    Its bigger on the inside.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

Your calves = amazing. My calves now aspire to be your calves!
  • smhammons
    smhammons Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    At a out door wedding and had lost 35 pounds and felt wonderful......
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options

Your calves = amazing. My calves now aspire to be your calves!

Thank ya!! (going on 2months of work)
  • loumaag
    loumaag Posts: 118
    Options
    Mine is over 10 years ago. I was sitting at a table while visiting a brother-in-law and someone grabbed my camera and just shot a picture of me. Came out so nicely for avatars I have used it in lots of places. I think if I can get back to under 250 lbs, I will shoot a new one and start replacing them across the Internet. lol
  • kktoland
    kktoland Posts: 7
    Options
    I just love taking pictures of birds in my yard - especially the hummingbirds!