Becoming one of "those" girls

Options

Replies

• davery1985
    davery1985 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration you are, heres me going mad this week as i havent lost any weight. Now i have seen this i too know its a long process!! Thanks for sharing :-)
  • calliangelo
    Options
    <3 this post
  • Chellebell10
    Options
    You look gorgeous! What a great success story. When I feel like I need a push, things like this give me the motivation to keep going. Thanks for sharing, you rock!
  • kristelpoole
    kristelpoole Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You rock! Awesome job!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!!
  • elizabeth1222
    Options
    bump
  • brwneyedirish813
    brwneyedirish813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Huge motivation to me!! :D thank you so much!!! I really enjoyed reading this!
  • brwneyedirish813
    brwneyedirish813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    oh and btw you look UHHHHMAZING!! :D
  • Arwen280804
    Arwen280804 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I still want to be one of those girls lol

I've lost about 73lbs so far, still have about 14 to 21 to go before I'll be at my target. Losing this last bit is taking forever!

Well done, thank you for posting :) x
  • tripn404
    tripn404 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Great Story !... What an inspirational transformation ... just what I need!
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    This is very inspiring!! Great story to go along with your amazing success!! You look great and happy :-) Thanks for sharing.
  • kotcherr
    kotcherr Posts: 34
    Options
    Wow this is such an incredible story!!
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hey! great post. I am stuck at the 128 trying to get to 117, any advice on exercise types and how often? Thanks
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! The black dress is really cute and I think you resemble Carrie Underwood in that pic. :flowerforyou:
  • bestbassist
    bestbassist Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    "The girl that I thought was so skinny and I'd never look like her, now comments about how skinny I am and how she wants to be MY size. It's crazy to think about, really. Maybe one day I'll tell her she was my motivation."

---Yes, you should tell her, if you haven't already.

This story can apply to men as well. I've always wondered what it would be like to look like one of "those dudes" who seem so effortless in their appearance yet they don't have an ounce of body fat on them. I 'fessed up once and told a friend of mine that I'd sell an eyeball just to look like he does without a shirt on. I asked him how he trained and of course...he DOESN'T. Genetics can be a *****.

Regardless I keep on keeping on with this whole fitness thing. Those of us who aren't blessed with good genetics have to work on how we look 24/7 and sometimes, like in your case, if pays off. You're inspirational to us misfits. :)
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! I cannot wait to feel like "One of those girls". Awesome story!
  • grasshopper_421
    Options
    Thank you for that, I really needed encouraging words,

thanks!
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    great story! you are inspirational and have done an amazing job :) you look great and are beautiful! keep it up :)
  • MollieErin
    MollieErin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great. Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!