did it last night!!!! :)

CONGRATS...Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    July 13 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 14 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 15 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 16 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Ate a big tub of Butter Popcorn at the Movies...but made sure I did not LNS :) Computer down couldn't log
    July 17 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Can't believe it is OVER the Hump for July already...time is moving
    July 18 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Where did this day go? But...I didn't LNS Yay
    July 19 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Blood test results back on my Cholesterol...My HDL is 47...First time since 2009 that high. Overall: 185

Had a BUSY day along with caring for my grandkids...Had sooo much fun! Soo Happy about my Cholesterol Readings...Have a WONDERFUL Day, Evening, Night, Everyone :heart:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Me: 4
    LNS: 15
    Zaza
  • almacdee
    almacdee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is a great topic for me. My main reason for doing MF Pal is to get my terrible diet under control. My biggest downfall is late night snacking. I do well with eating all day and exercise at the YMCA 5-6 times per week. But when I get home from the gym it's Fruit loops, Ghirardelli's, Kozy Shack.....
    Normally I'm up till midnight snacking, so I'm starting with a modest goal of no snacking after 10:00 PM.
  • debilang
    Options
    This is a great topic for me. My main reason for doing MF Pal is to get my terrible diet under control. My biggest downfall is late night snacking. I do well with eating all day and exercise at the YMCA 5-6 times per week. But when I get home from the gym it's Fruit loops, Ghirardelli's, Kozy Shack.....
    Normally I'm up till midnight snacking, so I'm starting with a modest goal of no snacking after 10:00 PM.

You can do this *almacdee*. Looks like you and I are in the same boat. I have been what I now know as *skinny fat* all my life. I've been with MFP now for 200 days. I've gone the gamut of almost reaching my weight goal (and now I am TOTALLY UNDER)...going for my high school weight, with the intention of losing body fat that I've carried around since my first child was born 40 years ago. I just became a grandma two years ago...had a heart attack 3 years ago...something I was MOST surprised about...and did a LOT of LATE NIGHT SNACKING!! I found this group in late June...did well for a few days..went on vacation...and just threw my cares to the wind. I want to be healthy and see my grandchildren graduate from COLLEGE!! My only claim to having good genes is my Auntie who is now 89 years old. I want to live into my 90's...be strong of mind, body, and spirit...soooo it is STILL not too late to START. I not letting a small heart attack happen again! Wow...long winded...but...you are doing it right...with your modest goal. GOOD LUCK! We all have our reasons for joining MFP. Add me as a friend if you would like. SUPPORT is CRUCIAL...:drinker: Lifting my glass of water. I have also set drinking 8 glasses of water a day to my regime....I see that it is making a difference already...though I know I am supposed to do this already :) Take care!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 16 ✓
    LNS: 3

Welcome to all the new comers and good luck! Everyone else, keep up the good work!
  • Healthy_Shelley
    Healthy_Shelley Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great challenge, I'm definitely on board! I wrote in my little Weight Watchers tracker just today that my goal is "no snacking after 10pm."
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 16 ✓
    LNS: 3

Welcome to all the new comers and good luck! Everyone else, keep up the good work!

**Gmukris**...just wanted to thank you for keep this thread going :) Grreat Job!!
  • debilang
    Options
    Great challenge, I'm definitely on board! I wrote in my little Weight Watchers tracker just today that my goal is "no snacking after 10pm."

Yes...a GREAT Challenge...but glad you are on board!!! That is AWESOME that you wrote your goal in your WW tracker. I am a fan of writing things down....NOW I am keep all my goals in ONE Place...lol....WELCOME **Sbarron629**
  • balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options
    Catching up.... and can't remember Wed.

Me 15 ✓
    LNS 3
    ? 1

17th Me
    18th ?
    19th Me
  • debilang
    Options
    July 13 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 14 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 15 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 16 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Ate a big tub of Butter Popcorn at the Movies...but made sure I did not LNS :) Computer down couldn't log
    July 17 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Can't believe it is OVER the Hump for July already...time is moving
    July 19 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Blood test results back on my Cholesterol...My HDL is 47...First time since 2009 that high. Overall: 185
    July 20 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Last meal at 7:35pm...Cut off 8pm

Still on track...feels great!
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 16
    LNS: 4 ✓

Went to a party last night. Had a great time and do not feel bad for the few things I ate.
  • carrot1965
    Options
    Well I give myself 1 point for the past 2 nights. I have decided my problem. I eat in my bed. I eat lunch in my bed. I eat breakfast and supper in my bed. I am depressed so I spend a lot of time in my bed. I am doing better but the eating has stuck. I crochet and knit and I do those in my bed. I have got to migrate meals to my kitchen and hobbies to my couch. Sleep to my bed. Maybe soon I can start having me 1 and LNS 0

Thanks for encouragement guys
  • debilang
    Options
    Well I give myself 1 point for the past 2 nights. I have decided my problem. I eat in my bed. I eat lunch in my bed. I eat breakfast and supper in my bed. I am depressed so I spend a lot of time in my bed. I am doing better but the eating has stuck. I crochet and knit and I do those in my bed. I have got to migrate meals to my kitchen and hobbies to my couch. Sleep to my bed. Maybe soon I can start having me 1 and LNS 0

Thanks for encouragement guys

Carrot...AWARENESS is the first step! Congratulations! You will 'get it'...it has taken me time, too! Stick with us...and post...that is the key :flowerforyou: Good Luck!! Take care, Deb
  • debilang
    Options
    July 13 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 14 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 15 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 21 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Went to a Car Event...and it was 100 degrees HOT! I ate a good breakfast, then a good dinner...and stopped at 8pm...

Barely stopped at 8pm...but DID :) Keep up the good work Everyone...and if you fall off...start again tomorrow...or in the next moment :smile:

Still on track...feels great!
  • balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options
    Me 17 ✓
    LNS 3
    ? 1
  • Kellyhughett
    Kellyhughett Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    7pm will be my cutoff time
  • debilang
    Options
    July 13 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 14 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 15 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 21 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Went to a Car Event...and it was 100 degrees HOT! I ate a good breakfast, then a good dinner...and stopped at 8pm...
    July 22 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Went to Zumba this morning, ate well all day.

Stopped at 7:30 tonight...now it is midnight...and hankering to snack. Bad habits die hard...but won't give in! Wishing that everyone stays STRONG! I *do* feel great!!
  • gmukris
    Options
    I forgot to check in yesterday! I did just fine over the weekend:

Me: 18 ✓
    LNS: 4
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,998 Member
    Options
    Me: 18
    LNS: 4

The weekend away was super-busy, but also meant I wasn't late-night snacking and just hopped into bed, dead-tired, at the end of each day!