Join US! FAB FOURS (4 week challenge group) NEW!

Options

Replies

• jakstamp
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!

Just wanted to report my first weight in:

I was 156.5 and am now 153.5 - down 3 lbs WHOO HOOO. Let's see if I can keep it together this week- too many Xmas parties!

I didn't get too exercise much this week but hopefully I burned some calories in the 100 laps I did while doing my Xmas shopping. While I ate really well I am aiming to get back on track with my workouts next week fingers crossed! It's a hectic time of year that's for sure.

Hope everyone had a good week :)
  • ebh1024
    ebh1024 Posts: 186
    Options
    Hello, I am posting my weigh in for today. When I started this challenge my weight was 174.6 and today my weight is 171.2!!! :smile: :smile: Wow I am very excited. I had a couple of bad days and thought it was runined. But getting right back on track must have helped. I know that every week won't be like this one, but I will take what I can (as long as it is a loss!) This challenge is really helping me I guess because knowing that other people are seeing my weight just makes me want to lose more.

Hope everyone has a good day too! Off to finish Christmas shopping...just a little more than I am done! Most is wrapped too.
  • ebh1024
    ebh1024 Posts: 186
    Options
    In for the challenge...already had one fruit for the day (apple)!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I am reporting my weight loss for the week when I weighed in last tuesday I was 148 this morning I was 143.2 with a 4.2 pounds loss. Well hope everyone did good.

Yes even post if you have gained we have all been there...promise me you, before thanksgiving I was down to 136 so just to show you we can all fall off the wagon sometime. I will be back down to 136 may not be til the beginning of Feb but I will be there thats my promise to myself!!!!

Welp off to the gym, today is my only day off gotta get some christmas shoppping done, so hope everyone had a great weigh in and a great day!!!
    Good morning- Super Job & have a great day off!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I started at 148# and I am UP to 149# !!!!! URRRR I knew I would gain due to not being able to exercise and not eating properly! Congrats to those who weighed in and Lost and best wishes to all for a good week!!! Challenge idea "Saying No" !!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    i meant to say 4.8 weight loss from 148 to 143.2...not 4.2 sorry..vhuber....you back on the wagon with us?? I hope so girl you got this...keep your head up and we are here for you along the way...if you need us....stick to your guns...well off to take my daughter to school and come home and do my makeup and go back to here school...got my morning workout outta the way 451 caloires burned in 45 minutes...felt amazing...hopefully I wont jump off wagon at all this week, keeping my head held high. Well have a great day
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    wow I worked really hard this week and even worked out 2x's on saturday and sunday but I stayed at 294.

Hopefully by next tuesday i will show some progess because I really want 5 pounds off by the end!

Have a Healthy day everyone!
  • cryslynn1980
    cryslynn1980 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I started at 148# and I am UP to 149# !!!!! URRRR I knew I would gain due to not being able to exercise and not eating properly! Congrats to those who weighed in and Lost and best wishes to all for a good week!!! Challenge idea "Saying No" !!

Great IDEA....Just SAY NO! This is an addiction and we should treat it like one:wink:
  • skrumm
    skrumm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone just checking in real quick, my weight was 204.0 and this morning it is 201.8 not to bad. 2.2 pound loss.
  • skrumm
    skrumm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    A few ladies were talking about a tummy tuck, I used to want a tummy tuck too.... until i watched "Dr. G, medical examiner" and one of the ladies that they had on there died due to a blood clot or something after her tummy tuck. :ohwell: That was the day i decided i would rather do sit ups! ahhhhh.:noway:

I would be fine if I could just do sit ups. But my stomach as too much excess skin. My stomach stretched way out and even just from the weight Ive lost in the past, you can see a flap of skin. I still have fat in my stomach, but the skin wont tighten up.
    The skin on my tummy is stretched out too, it is very frustrating.....:ohwell:
  • cryslynn1980
    cryslynn1980 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    just weighed in and I have lost 2 pounds! I am so excited cause i havent had the scale move in months! down to 174...wooopwooop. Good luck to eveyone.:love:
  • Sunsama
    Sunsama Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    DId my check in this morning. My starting weight was 195, and my current weight is 190! woot! But I know most of that is water weight, and later this week I gotta make chocolates for my coworkers, so I know I wont be so good next week >.<

Best of luck to you all, and eat your fruit today!

P.S. I vote you post a weekly challenge list, so we can plan ahead
  • vdpal
    vdpal Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Beginning Weight-141.2
    Current weight -140.8
    Goal weight-137

I haven't done as well as I would like to do.
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    So, I nervously stepped on the scale this morning and low and behold 233.8 :) YAY!

2.8 lbs down!!

I started MFP at 144 originally!

239 when I "re-started" and now I am down a total of 11 lbs! WOOT!!

Thanks girls for all the motivation.

On ANOTHER note - Last night was almost suicide.. Jillian Michaels kicked my butt, shredded me like a dang guitar! I woulda quit half way through if my hubby hadn't started yelling at me to keep going!!! He is almost worse then her- as he sat on his throne of a couch!

*Hmph* So for a challenge idea I like that we should all try a vegetable that we have never had before (if you have had them all - then cook/eat your favorite one a new way). I guess this should be more of a "in the future one" so that we can all plan to go buy one!! :)
  • mskellyw
    mskellyw Posts: 111
    Options
    Just weighed in this morning and am at 191.4! That's down 3.6 lbs! I know that number is due to the fact that it's my first week back, but I have to say that I'm still a little surprised considering my weekend (not to mention that I started my period on Sunday)!

I'm off to study for my final which is at 11:00 (AZ time). I hope everyone else has a great weigh-in!
  • slightingscale
    slightingscale Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    You guys are amazing! You make me want to try harder. Thank you so much for that!

CW 152.4

Down from 152.8. Not so great, but still a loss. I'm like a slow air leak when it comes to weight loss.

Have a great day, and go eat a piece of fruit!
    P.S. For those of us watching our carbs, you can either cut back a serving of fruit, or chose those with a lower glycemic index (GI) - less readily available sugars. I have a book of low GI food lists. Let me know if you want me to post lower GI fruits.

That water challenge earlier this week got me back on track with my water. I hope the challenges are helping you, too
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Well, I had a terrible weekend, and didn't lose, but I maintained. Not good at all.

SW- 143.8
    CW- 143.8

That's exactly what I deserve for having such a bad weekend. :ohwell:
  • akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    checking in :

2 lb lost!

SW: 168
    CW : 155
    4 wk mini goal: 153
    VD Goal: 148
    Ultimate goal: 145
  • niky1215
    Options
    Checking in: I have gained. I knew I did, I have been eating pretty much anything I want and not exercising. BUT I did get up this morning at 4:45 and worked out for 20 mins! It sucked and I didn't want to do it but I did! So a new week and a new start! I know that my eating is not going to be as great as it should this week because we have potluck at work on Thursday but I am going to remember that I don't have to eat everything in front of me! Just say no!

SW:162.5
    CW:165.5
    Mini Goal: 155
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Well, I had a terrible weekend, and didn't lose, but I maintained. Not good at all.

SW- 143.8
    CW- 143.8

That's exactly what I deserve for having such a bad weekend. :ohwell:

I'm a ding-dong and didn't even put the right numbers- thank you Susan for catching my stupid mistake.

Should be:

SW 153.4
    CW 153.4
    GW 148.4