You take my breath away!!! WOW
  • StaceyAnnMurray
    StaceyAnnMurray Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!!Congrats!!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You look like a new person. Great job losing the weight!

Are you going to post new pics after the TT and BA? Curious minds want to know... ;-)
  • sweetybird09
    sweetybird09 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    This was amazing reading all these posts, I really never thought about getting a TT to rid myself of this drooping (apron) tummy skin, did you know the surgeon you chose? or can you tell me how you decided on the one you went with.

I too look forward to reading how your progress is also....oh and btw you look radiant :)

Thanks you have given me something to really consider doing...
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    This was amazing reading all these posts, I really never thought about getting a TT to rid myself of this drooping (apron) tummy skin, did you know the surgeon you chose? or can you tell me how you decided on the one you went with.

I too look forward to reading how your progress is also....oh and btw you look radiant :)

Thanks you have given me something to really consider doing...

Thank you. My doctor came highly recommended from a friend who also had a drastic weight loss. I suggest asking your friends, doing a lot of research, and visiting the offices and looking at the doc's before and after work. Good luck.
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    you already look fabulous and lifted!!

This^ Good job!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow talk about motivation!! I am a little shorter than you, my high weight was similar to yours and you are at my goal weight. You look so awesome it gives me a glimpse of what I could look like if I keep working hard! Congrats to you!
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    :smile: Love the pics, you look fantastic! Kudos for all your hard work to get where you are, I hope the ladies turn out great! :drinker:
  • owndbycatz
    owndbycatz Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and I'm guessing you feel great, too!

I'm hoping to get my insurance to pay for a breast reduction, which will include a lift, once I'm at goal weight. I've desperately needed a reduction most of my life, but the pain and other problems my breasts are causing having gotten much worse as I've gotten older. So that's part of my motivation for the weight loss and will be my reward (along with more years w/my family and a better quality of life in general).

I've been really curious about the issue of excess skin, particularly around my tummy, once I lose the weight but have been too timid to ask, so I'm really thankful for your post and all the replies. I'll probably not be able to afford the TT, but we'll see.

Looking forward to your updates and want to hear all about your progress and results.
  • Kikaesoto87
    Options
    Wow you look great
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Amazing - you have done well. Congratulations
  • DreamersWifey
    DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    You look like a new person. Great job losing the weight!

Are you going to post new pics after the TT and BA? Curious minds want to know... ;-)

Thanks!

And, of course I'm going to post pics after each procedure. I've always been a big picture person. One difference is, now I also like having my own picture taken! :wink:
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Cool Reward too. I'm telling you if mine ever hang too low they are being brought up too. haha
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, so much younger!
  • Bsloop45
    Bsloop45 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    holy (*@$**@&@(*# !!!!!!!!!! MEOW HOT MOMA! way to go!
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! You look fantastic!
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    omg...
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Beautiful !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!