Any criers out there??

1235»

Replies

• shelbz2684
    shelbz2684 Posts: 24
    I been crying a lot more now then I ever used to this year. I'm pretty sure it's stress as well. Also at work lately, even when they are NOT yelling at me and just trying to help me, I immediately started to cry and tried as hard as I could not too cuz I also try to cry in secret but it's been alot more tougher lately...pretty sure because of my job.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Probably once or twice a month because of hormones and stress. >.<
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Okay, so I just had a conversation with a female friend about crying. She said she cries about once a month-ish…..I don’t remember the last time I cried. maybe at the death of my grandmother 8 years ago. Am I just a heartless S.O.B. or what?? As a guy, you cry when someone dies. if you were close to them?

Crying is never a sign of weakness, and not crying is nothing negative. Not everyone is the same. Just to let you know something, and maybe I don't share this a lot but when my brother died I didn't cry during the funeral, and I didn't particular cried too much before the funeral. A few weeks later it finally hit me and I cried a lot for half an hour. I loved my brother dearly and I still mourn his loss every day in the last 12 years. He will always be my big brother, and I will always miss him. Just because I didn't cry when he died, and during his funeral doesn't mean I'm lacking of emotions.
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Yeah, I cry a lot, too. Same as a lot of the people on here- movies, funerals, commercials, songs, if I'm laughing hard I end up crying, relaying sad stories that don't even affect me. Yup. lol.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    I cry all the time! For funny things, for sad things, things that happen in real life or in the media, or on a television show. This is kinda dumb, but if I start thinking about sad things, I can make myself cry.
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    I'm tearing up just reading some of the repsonses...

I definitely cried when I saw the news this morning about Colorado.

I cry when I hold new borns, during commericals, movies, books.

I cry when I think about how much I love my boys.

I cry when I'm upset, stressed, happy and sad.

I am a big freakin' cry baby.

The thing is, I always feel better after I cry.

My husband, on the other hand...he cried a bit, a teensie bit when each of our sons were born, aside from that, he's pretty perplexed about why I cry so much and what should be done about it.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    i almost never cry. sometimes i can't when i need to and i'm left feeling emotionally constipated.
  • kaylageserick
    kaylageserick Posts: 79 Member

My husband, on the other hand...he cried a bit, a teensie bit when each of our sons were born, aside from that, he's pretty perplexed about why I cry so much and what should be done about it.

I feel like I wrote this!!! Exact same for me! and same with my husband...NEVER cries!
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member

I feel like I wrote this!!! Exact same for me! and same with my husband...NEVER cries!

It's nice to know I'm not alone!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    I cry a lot less often than I used to, although I did cry yesterday for almost no reason whatsoever. I'm having a bad bout of hormones, heh.

Basically any strong emotion makes me cry. Very happy, sad, or especially angry= waterworks. Probably average once or twice a month for me.

My boyfriend is more of a crier than any other guy I've known, and I kind of like that. But still nothing compared to me.