Anybody want to be friends with a fatass?

Options

Replies

• DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I would, but you can't call yourself that anymore?:smile:

Same rule for me! :wink: :smile:

yup! cause it's all gonna change!!!!!!
  • GeneaCindy
    GeneaCindy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Yep! Sending a friend request now....
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    LOL. Hell yeah. Friend me.
  • babbiefan1
    Options
    I'll be your friend. You aren't a fat *kitten*. Of course, I say the same about myself. SO, we can work on this thing together.
  • faqudolan
    faqudolan Posts: 16
    Options
    I would, but you can't call yourself that anymore?:smile:

Same rule for me! :wink: :smile:

yup! cause it's all gonna change!!!!!!

I hope so. But until then I'm a fatass. lol.
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Sure thing. I joined about 7 months ago, then "fell off the wagon". I had lost 18lbs but put it back on again. One of the main reasons is that I didn't have anyone to keep me going when the "fad" of using MFP wore off... ACCOUNTABILITY is key, so please feel free to add me. We can help each other.
  • tanias001
    tanias001 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    my *kitten* used to be fat as. But with a bit of hard work and a positive attitude, it's now tiny.
    I used to beat myself up like your doing now, It doesn't help any weightloss efforts hun. You have to learn to love yourself no matter
    how hard it is. I found this out the hard way.
    So please no more calling yourself names of any sort and i will be your friend. We can all do with friends on our weight loss journey.

tanias001 :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • wowza1
    wowza1 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am your friend, not because I know you yet, but because I have been calling myself fat names inside my head, and out loud my whole life!!! We are what we project, we get what we speak and think. I stopped saying..."ALL I EVER ATTRACT IS MESSED UP MEN" Guess what? After saying that for a few months, I am now dating a wonderful new man who treats me well and is not messed up.....It is like our weight, if we say we are fat, we will be fat....Affirm positive my friend!!! I know it willl be hard at first, but I gaurantee something will shift for us all

:)Leanne
  • wowza1
    wowza1 Posts: 16
    Options
    That is soooo fantastic, and what a great role model for us all.....hey I have no *kitten*.....I think it moved around to my tummy, but I am back here, and with alot of squats, I might find my *kitten* again......or when you lose your FAT *kitten*, you can give me some..:):):):):):flowerforyou:
  • faqudolan
    Options
    I think if I could lose my boobs I'd go down about twenty pounds. So technically I guess I'm not a fatASS. haha.
  • chubbybunnie3
    Options
    sure
  • earthtoemilyy
    Options
    of course i do but you better not talk bad about yourself lady! we are here to motivate each other and support each other, gotta have a positive outlook or you won't get anywhere!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Yep? Nope?

Awww.. you're too hard on yourself! We are all here for same reason. Feel free to add, I am here pretty much everyday. :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I think if I could lose my boobs I'd go down about twenty pounds. So technically I guess I'm not a fatASS. haha.

you do have some rather large tatas. yes. i is jealous. :grumble: LOL
  • faqudolan
    Options

HAHAHAHA. Please don't be jealous. It sucks to have boobs this big. I swear.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    HEEEEEEEEEEEEILLLLLLLLLLLLLL yeah girl :flowerforyou: just no being means to yourself anymore !!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

lol is true.. big bewbs are quite the hindrance at times :grumble:
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options

I went from a DD to a C cup. I just want a D cup... or for them to sit right where they are supposed to. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK??? LOL :laugh:
  • faqudolan
    Options

I went from a DD to a C cup. I just want a D cup... or for them to sit right where they are supposed to. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK??? LOL :laugh:

Mother Nature says YES. THAT IS TOO MUCH TO ASK. Lol.
  • faqudolan
    Options

Lol @ bewbs.