Join US! FAB FOURS (4 week challenge group) NEW!

Options

Replies

• Steph2285
    Steph2285 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I saw in someone's post something about a water challenge? What was that - I have a hard time drinking all the water I need...
  • slightingscale
    slightingscale Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    I saw in someone's post something about a water challenge? What was that - I have a hard time drinking all the water I need...
    Hi Steph, best of luck to you on your last final tomorrow. It's hard to study when you're sick. Ugh! I hope you did well on your tests today.

Earlier this week we had a water challenge day, trying to drink our entire 64 ounces. It was difficult, but making it a challenge really helped me get back on track to drink my water every day. That's what makes these little challenges so great. I hope they help you, too. Feel free to post an idea!
  • slightingscale
    Options
    Thanks so much for your nice comments on the challenge chart. It's pretty LOUD, so you can't miss it! Easier, too when it ends up on the top of a page. I admit that I went a little crazy with the graphics. If I get a little space, I usually fill it up!
  • slightingscale
    Options
    Please let me know if there are any mistakes.
    FabFour12_15.jpg
  • slightingscale
    Options
    nsbl2c-1.gif

Wow! 15 losers this week! Congratulations to all! Spectacular.

1:flowerforyou: familygirl37167....-3.24%
    2:flowerforyou: sunsama..............-2.56%
    3:flowerforyou: ebh1024...............-1.95%
    4:flowerforyou: jakstamp...............-1.92%
    5:flowerforyou: Essence320........-1.90%
    6:flowerforyou: mskellyw...............-1.85%
    7:flowerforyou: akgrant..................-1.27%
    8:flowerforyou: rspeelman123.....-1.20%
    9:flowerforyou: Jitteryspork............-1.18%
    10:flowerforyou: cryslynn1980........-1.14%
    11:flowerforyou: skrumm.................-1.08%
    12:flowerforyou: smw2285..............-0.75%
    13:flowerforyou: vdpal.......................-0.28%
    14:flowerforyou: slightingscale.......-0.26%
    15:flowerforyou: bluenote.................-0.22%

Percentages are calculated by dividing the amount of weight lost this week by the total weight from the previous week.

Additional Recognition:
    Sunsama wins the Gold Medal Flour Award (bad name, I know, but I couldn't think of anything else that weighed ten pounds, sorry!) for arriving at a 10 pound marker! Woot!

Great job for all those that didn't lose, but still posted. :flowerforyou: We all know how hard that is.
  • rose_parker9784
    Options
    Hello everyone! Sorry this is so late, I had finals today and forgot to weigh in. My initial weight was 191, Im now up to 191.5. Im not sure what the problem is but hopefully I can get some weight off before the end of the challenge. Ive been faithful to my calorie count, exercise, water intake and lowering my pop consumtion so I have no idea what the issue is but Ill keep up the good work and look forward to benefits soon! Plus the rest of my finals are due tomorrow so after that I will be more available to workout! I cant wait!

Great work on all those who lost and dont worry to all those who maintained or gained. We can all do this, it may just take some of us longer but we will stick it out till the end!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Good morning F'rs !! May your day be blessed with motivation and the strength to SAY NO !!!!!!!
    verda
  • Sunsama
    Sunsama Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Additional Recognition:
    Sunsama wins the Gold Medal Flour Award (bad name, I know, but I couldn't think of anything else that weighed ten pounds, sorry!) for arriving at a 10 pound marker! Woot!

Great job for all those that didn't lose, but still posted. :flowerforyou: We all know how hard that is.

Thank you!! That's the best lookin bag of flour I've ever seen =P

Good luck to everyone on their finals! I always hated that time of year, but at least it's almost over, yea? =)

Verda- where DO you live?? Just curious, so I know where I need to stay away from. I'm definitely more a summer girl, my immune system hates cold weather =P

GOOD LUCK to everyone to saying NO today!! I've already had to tell myself to step away from the fudge pan.. it was hard >.<
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all!!!!!

So, I am still sore. Sitting down, hurts. Standing up, hurts. Being, hurts. I did though do my 100-200-200 this morning. My muscles are feeling that burn. I didn't even know I had abs under all this chub, but let me tell you, they are announcing thier existance painfully. :happy:

I know today is the "Just say No" Challenge, but I had a "Just say No" moment last night. Being a long night, my husband and I decided to go to Dennys for dinner. I did all the proper research regarding what was within my calorie range, etc. Ordered a Grilled Chicken Salad. I was excited. Low and Behold the waitress brings out a FRIED chicken salad.

I love chicken strips - from ANYWHERE! They are one of my preferred food. This looked SOOO good. I thought "How can I make this work for me?" I considered exercising like crazy when I get home at 11pm. My husband looked at me and said "Do you WANT to exercise at 11pm?" I said "No" and that was it. I gave the plate to the waitress and patiently waited for my grilled chicken salad!!

WOOT ME! That was a GREAT salad too!!

Kelynn - I am sad to see you in the position you are in, but you have to do what you have to do, you are lucky that your "have to do" involves pizza and favorite foods :) You definately wont loose friends here, and we will be here for you the whole way, regardless of the results. Glad you plan to stick with the thread even if you can't be as active as you'd like, I am sure we all look forward to keeping you here :) I will be praying for you!
  • markei1
    markei1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I know that I'm rather late, but I would love to join this group. I am all about setting many goals, and you guys seem to have a lot of fun. I am challenging myself with what I call 12 days of christmas--it consists of me drinking water only and exercising at least 30 minutes daily until Xmas, no cookies or candies (my favorites either). If I may join, should I wait until the new challenge starts in Jan, so I don't complicate things?
  • jakstamp
    Options
    Hi Jitteryspork .. what is this 100-200-200 deal you are talking about? Was it one of the daily challenges? I am intrigued!

Anyhow, whatever it is I think i will need to do it 5 times tonight because I have to admit to you all ... I had McDonalds for lunch.

And no, nothing off their healthy menu but a flat out chicken nugget combo with fries.

Not sure why I did it, I think i didn't eat enough this morning and I was starving when lunch rolled around so when my hubby drove by it I was like a horse with blinders on. I had to have it! SIGH.

Anyways I will be back on track for supper tonight (egg whites it is) so although I will have majorly exceeded my calories today I hope I see another loss at next Tuesdays weight ins! I will have to exercise like a mad woman this weekend as I also have my Xmas staff party tomorrow night.

It's a hard time of year to be disciplined HAHA
  • hhhdddggss
    Options
    nsbl2c-1.gif

Percentages are calculated by dividing the amount of weight lost this week by the total weight from the previous week.

Additional Recognition:

OK So welcome to The Wacky World of Cheryl's Metabolism: I weighed this morning and I was down to 248.8 ... overall a pound loss for a week-and-a-day ... does that count? :bigsmile:

THIS is why I weight ever day to every other day: The way my body reacts, I need to keep tabs on it!
  • hhhdddggss
    Options
    Please let me know if there are any mistakes.
    FabFour12_15.jpg

Hi my goal weight is off by like, 90 lbs! :laugh: Can you adjust to 244? Thanks!
  • mrsrobinson
    Options
    I am proud of myself today! So far, I have said NO to:

mozzarella sticks with marina sauce
    christmas cookies
    chocolate

And that was just at work! LOL

I made a Biggest Loser list! I have never made ANY weight loss list in my entire life!!!! Albeit, I am last at #15, but I DON'T CARE!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    great job everyone...I just got home from my second workout for the day. I didnt work out as much as I would have like to,but not to shabby 830 calories burned for the day!!!!
  • rose_parker9784
    Options
    Hello everyone! I got to SAY NO today. My husband made this homemade tart thing and some homemade custard and I said no. He always likes me to try everything he makes new, but I didnt cave! Great job to all the bigg losers here! I cant wait to join the list!
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hi Jitteryspork .. what is this 100-200-200 deal you are talking about? Was it one of the daily challenges? I am intrigued!

hundredpushups.com
    twohundredsitups.com
    twohundredsquats.com

:) Enjoy! Its not a walk in the park! I switch it up with The 30 day shred.

MON,WED,FRI - 100-200-200
    TUES,THURS,SAT - 30 day Shred!
  • skrumm
    skrumm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Really can't back on track with my exercise.... feel so bla.:ohwell:
  • akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    nsbl2c-1.gif

Additional Recognition:

Wow, Susan! Look at you go! Thanks for all your efforts!
  • niky1215
    Options
    So far today I have said no to a snickers, a cookie, and 2nds of Pad Thai! The no 2nds of the Pad Thai was hard. I love it!

Great job everyone!