Replies

• 2_young_2B_old
    2_young_2B_old Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Rabid by Bill Wasik and Monica Murphy.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I'm currently reading the post I am posting now.
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    "Lighter Shades of Gray"... LOL Joke. Those books are RIDICULOUS. I write romance/erotica, and those damned books are just a bunch of shameful crap that deeply offends me. Obviously. lol

I'm currently reading "Kiss me, Kill me" by Allison Brennan. She's become my favorite murder mystery/romance/thriller author. I've read all of her books thus far and can't wait for the rest! Her novels have it all: action, comedy, romance, sex and morbidity. Love it! Of course, it could always be a bit dirtier, buuuttt at least her vocabulary is a bit more entertaining. ;)

Before this I read "Siddhartha" by Hermann Hesse, and "Candide" by Voltaire. Both were interesting reads, if you like literature. "Dante's Inferno" as well. I've strayed from literature because murder mystery is more my obsession, but I appreciate a good read from any genre.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    "My Plan to Catch the Real Killers" by OJ Simpson
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Finished "A Scanner Darkly" and "The Master and Margarita" earlier this week, started "Dune" yesterday.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    John Grisham's The Firm. I know, it's old!
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    England, England by Julian Barnes, an old book but hilarious....
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    The Skinny Rules by Bob Harper.
  • cheryleedwards
    Options
    mmmmmm..Mr Grey..of course!! go to say not very well written or a particularly good story line but somehow addictive?!
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Game of Thrones
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    50 Shades Darker.

Just finished "Broken" by Megan Hart.
  • caseyjade88
    caseyjade88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Shamefully, I'm reading "Fifty Shades of Grey" .. i just gotta see what all the hype is about!
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Breaking Dawn ( Kill me now, this is the worst book in the series IMO. ) I've never seen the movies.

But really, I'm *attempting* to read BD without getting a headache or falling asleep. I'm really reading The Death Cure by James Dashner ( The Maze Runner Trilogy )
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Shamefully, I'm reading "Fifty Shades of Grey" .. i just gotta see what all the hype is about!

No shame!! Sure, after reading other books in that genre for the first time I see what others mean about the writing, but I think the story itself is quite interesting!
  • wvvvs
    wvvvs Posts: 4
    Options
    Re-reading looking for alaska - john green
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    a book called sarah's key i got almost a year ago for my birthday..im not big on reading, but its actually kind of interesting
  • dorite7
    dorite7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    "The Fan Club" by Irving Wallace Copyright 1974
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    THE SECRETS OF A FIRE KING by Kim Edwards
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Just finished reading "What Really Happened: John Edwards, Our Daughter, and Me" by Rielle Hunter. What a waste of money and a waste of space on my Kindle. Horribly written and edited, I'm still kicking myself for buying it. :sick:
  • jenichenny
    jenichenny Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sense and Sensibility. Never read it and I like Austen's other novels. Good so far.