Anyone with 100lbs or more to lose?

Options

Replies

• jnnfrpffr
    jnnfrpffr Posts: 2
    Options
    hi, you can add me to your list of friesnds. i have more than 100 to lose. i too dont know how i got this bad. i will fix it though. i will be thin and healthy.
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've been carrying this extra me around for years -- it's time for the extra to go. Let's lose it together.
  • yamahamamajt
    yamahamamajt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would like to make this journey with you as I need to lose closer to 150 lbs. Would like to be you're friend.
  • cfuller4080
    cfuller4080 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me, i have about 120lbs to lose!
  • nursebonni
    nursebonni Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I too have more then 100 pounds to lose.
    I live in Lincoln City, OR, literally, at the edge of the country, although I know it feels like I put this weight on in a week, I know that's not true. So it stands to reason that it will take longer than a week to take it off, so it would be nice to have someone there helping me through this, who understands what I'm going through. Please add me to your mailing list and hopefully we can chat and get know each other.

Bonni
  • joshzach03
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have lost 75 pounds so far, and I still have just over 60 to go.
    I am an independent Fitness Coach, and I would love to have any of you join my team.
    It is so much easier to lose weight and get fit when you have others to chat with, and get support from.

If anyone is interested in learning how I have lost my weight, I would love to share with you..

Thank you all for reading,
    Torina
  • ellennow
    ellennow Posts: 568
    Options
    Feel free to friend me as I will be here a long time too!! We CAN do it together!!!
  • JeanieS99
    JeanieS99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I have just joined this journey in life to get fit... I I have heart trouble and havin surgery the 26th, real eye opener. I also have sleep apnea, high cholesterol, and COPD....
  • v3x1m2
    v3x1m2 Posts: 10
    Options
    Over a 100 to lose here. Thank you for reaching out to us, and count me in :)
  • AMC4x4
    AMC4x4 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 100 lbs! Please anyone feel free to add me!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Still lots to lose looking for friends who actually show up! Support is no good if nobody signs on!
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I have about 120 to lose anyone is free to add me ;=)
  • Mkerilynn
    Mkerilynn Posts: 2
    Options
    I have 100-130lbs to lose :-/
  • sin2001
    sin2001 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have a little over 100 to lose would love encouragement if anyone desires to add me feel free.
  • isabel88g
    isabel88g Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Feel free to add me, I need to lose around 100-110 lbs
  • alliesmom20
    alliesmom20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    what supplements do you take to help with your pcos? I have pcos too and my gyn just says I need to work on losing weight.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    Staying away from carbs has helped my pcos although I do take a multi vitamin as well although not sure if it is even linked to help
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I could totally use the help with some extra support! I've got almost exactly 100 pounds to lose to be at my goal.
    We can do it!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    Since I started this thread back in February I am here for the long haul. I have 170lbs left to lose and therefore would like to meet others who are willing to offer support as well as take it. The amount of people that hasn't taken this seriously has learnt me a lesson therefore add me if you are certain that losing weight is what you want! We all know that there will be struggles but 'Live life for what tomorrow has to offer not for what yesterday has taken away. What happened in the past should be left in the past, move on from it otherwise it will destroy your future'