guns or no guns?

Options

Replies

• tajmel
    tajmel Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Anti-gun.

The right to bear arms is a ridiculous concept

"Yeah that seems pretty clear. Every citizen has the right to have a pair of bear arms in their home." Family guy has ruined the second amendment for me.
  • Puddles0308
    Options
    i love how the only insult slinging is coming from the pro-gunners

"pro gun,anti-stupid", come on now!
    Not an insult. I believe what this means is they are pro gun but anti untrained/not responsible gun owners.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Pro.

I'm pro everything that lessens the population. Guns, abortion, death penalty, etc.
  • bufflo
    bufflo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am anti gun abuse. I don't hunt or collect guns. But, lawful ownership of guns should continue. There is something foreign (not American like) about not allowing lawful citizens to enjoy there gun ownership for personal protection or even a hobby.

The Aurora incident was not due to lax gun control. This is an incident envolving an unstable personality and that is the real issue. I don't know if this person is mentally ill. But, our way of handling the mentally ill is too often to push them out of society and into an isolated or homeless existence rather than effectively dealing with them. It should be obvious today that many of these people are dangerous. Google Eddie Gein. Eddie Gein was one of the most notorious serial killers. But, in the 50's it was recognized that he was mentally ill and he died not in an electric chair but in a home for the criminally insane. Since the 50's most of these crimes have resulted in the death penalty and nothing has been done to really address the issue.

So, I vote to leave the gun control like it is and start dealing with mental illness like we should.
  • toque88
    toque88 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Pro-Gun.
  • JulesAtkinson1
    JulesAtkinson1 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Pro-gun, pro-2nd amendment. Pro-America, Pro-freedom. Home of the free BECAUSE of the brave.
  • blinkinglight
    Options
    pro-gun
  • H8T3D
    H8T3D Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Pro-Gun!!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    pro-guns. Buying my first handgun in Oct as a Birthday present to myself.
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    PRO-GUN
  • TimN1974
    TimN1974 Posts: 32
    Options
    Certainly pro! Second Amendment all the way.
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    Pro-gun. I have the right and I fight to keep the right to bear arms. Here where I'm am anyone with the proper training and background can get a CCW.

Its not for any reason other than protecting my family.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Pro. We're gun owners.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I'll go anti-gun, and I live in Canada, where we have a constitution, a Charter of Rights and Freedoms, and a gun death rate 1/6th of that of our American friends.

The United States has 313,967,000 citizens.
    Canada has 34,865,700 citizens

We have 9x the people you do. So your 1/6th is about right...

What was your point again??
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    WOW, lots of pro-gun people on here! Interesting.

I guess that I'm neither, really.... (yes I realize this is my second answer....)
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    anti-gun! ...but I do support the right to arm bears.
  • clemsonsaint
    Options
    Pro-Gun!
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Me and the 9 in my purse say pro gun!
    2nd amendment!
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Love the name KIMBER

PRO GUN!
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Anti gun

(And yes, bears need all the help they can get, the poor cutesy little fluffy things!)