What's in a name? What prompted your MFP name?

Options

Replies

• _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    Boring but original! It's my name lol
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Ashley is my first name. Panda's are my favorite animals and my husband's nickname for me. :love:
  • Suaso
    Suaso Posts: 48
    Options
    Stand up and stand out :)
    A little reminder for myself :)
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    Mine is my childhood nickname my parents called me so I went with that.
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I was married when I signed up. His email/nickname/messageboard name forever was "puckrogue." After we got together, all my names seemed to migrate to MrsRogue. After we divorced, I was going to change it, but I've become fond of the Rogue part of it. :-)
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    bumping just in case odusgolp answers this.
  • kenmunson333
    kenmunson333 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have no imagination when it comes to screen names so I just use my own name. Easier to remember when I log back in. The one time I came up with what I thought was a clever screen name, I couldn't remember it several days later when I went to log in. Never got back into that website ever again!
  • LBxLB
    LBxLB Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    LBxLB (pound by pound) simply put that's how I plan to K.O. this process pound by pound one day at a time.
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I have the same name on facebook. My name IS Jackie and my hair is nappy (locs). LOL.

^^
    This one is my favorite! Love the play on words and it's even fun to say.
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    My ideal option was taken, so I used the handle I also use on another website. Also, my world of warcraft character is named Safiora and i think Linnea is pretty.
  • prairiewalker
    prairiewalker Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My first several choices were taken but I recently moved to Ohio and some of the walking trails go through beautiful prairie fields of flowers and grasses. I grew up walking on beaches in Florida but now I'm a prairie walker.
  • LBxLB
    LBxLB Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Stand up and stand out :)
    A little reminder for myself :)

Like*
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I have a deep seated love of oragami and basket weaving...

Wow, I'm offended by that profile pic of yours, bikermike. Not because of the derogatory and misogynistic comment in regards to women, but because you forgot to include that anything with balls comes with problems, too. I enjoyed your comment, however.
    Well, you cant please everyone....
  • levstein
    levstein Posts: 74
    Options
    Tried to use my normal log in name used for most internet sites but it was taken so on impulse I tried the doctor who advised me to lose weight surname.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    It's my name, and 420 is a good number. :laugh: :wink: :smokin:

Maybe the best number ever

:tongue: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I used to be a manager at Victoria's Secret and one of my pretty minions called me "Sarahbeara banna fanna foe ferra" and then she got tired of signing it when she needed me and it became Sarahbara it was cute so all my friends started calling me that.. my 1st name is Sarah in case you didn't pick up on that..LOL and 76 is my year of birth
  • Lytle_Byrd
    Options
    Well my name is Lizzy, and I always like to refer to my name twinkie Lizzie Borden as opposed to some of the more up to date and annoying twinkies. Well a friend of mine a while back turned the nickname, LB, to Little Bird [ I'm not at all little but its cute] and so I reworked the spelling and there you go :)
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    One day when my husband and I were rough-housing (playing!), I told him that he was beating me to a pulp and he said, "yes, that's all you are, a little pulp!"
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan on Pinterest. I saw a pin where this person took two jars and had 1 marble for each pound she wanted to lose, and when she did, she moved it to the other jar. I've seen it on this site since. Since I want to lose weight and am doing the marble jars, I'm "losingmymarbles".
  • filomenae
    filomenae Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Filomena is my middle name, but I often have trouble being able to just use filomena as my username, so I added the e at the end because my first name is Emily! : )