What's in a name? What prompted your MFP name?

Options

Replies

• LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Mine is my hubby's and mine initals and the year we were married!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I'm a red head, and devotchka comes from a favorite movie of mine...why not combine them?
  • ytfelmi
    ytfelmi Posts: 47
    Options
    In HS, my best friend and I called each other boobie. She was the right, and I was the left. :laugh: What can I say - we were 15. :blushing: We started using "lefty and righty" just as often as boob, or boobie. She spoke German at home, and we thought spelling them backwords looked like something in another language.. So we created AIM screen names as ytfelmi and ythgirmi.

I've stuck with it for the past 12yrs, using it on multiple sites, and have yet to deal with having it already in use.
  • danimal5867
    danimal5867 Posts: 390
    Options
    My name is Dan and I once had a boss who called me The Danimal. When I decided to get fit, it seemed like a good idea to use Danimal as motivation.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    This guy.

Jimi-Hendrix-Poster-Card-C10204237.jpeg
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    It used to be my favorite song when I was in high school and I have used it for my username for EVERYTHING since then lol.
  • LadyAmy20
    LadyAmy20 Posts: 137
    Options
    Amy because it's my name, Lady because I used to have an apron with Lady Amy's Kitchen written on it, and 20 cos I'm 20. Not the most imaginative!
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I go by Georgie and I'm a mom, I'm not very clever. lol
  • hopeandhustle
    hopeandhustle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The HOPE in HOPE & HUSTLE is synonymous with faith. I believe that if I have faith as small as the tiniest mustard seed, I can do ANYTHING (Matthew 17:20), not to even mention I have Jesus Christ strengthening me (Phillipians 4:13). So with that foundation its CLEAR that if I ask I shall receive (Matthew 7:7). That's HOPE.

So the only thing left to do is HUSTLE. HARD. If you continue reading Matthew 7:7, it says SEEK and you shall FIND. SEEK is an action verb, implying EFFORT on our part. Sometimes in order to get what we want we have to desperately work for it! That's HUSTLE BABY! If you are gonna hustle, there's no point is halfway hustling. You might as well not even try. Don't be lukewarm. If you're going to hustle for these results, go IN. Give it absolutely everything you have, and I guarantee because scripture guarantees that you'll be rewarded from it. (Col. 3:23-24)

Pretty simple :)
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    haha! i used to be healthyhappy120...i've changed it to my first and last name morphed together..tried to be clever!

ehehehe i rhymed.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    very simple. I am mother to twin teenagers.
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    It's from a song, and it's the name I use basically everywhere else on the internet.
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    An old lady once asked my name which is Allie and she said "like an alleycat" kind of stuck with :)
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Initial of my first name, part of my last name, and my State abbrev.
  • ryn013
    ryn013 Posts: 116
    Options
    it's not super creative but Ryn is a nickname i got last year, my actual name is Kathryn. and 13 is the day i was born and my lucky number :smile:
  • BrandiL83
    BrandiL83 Posts: 100
    Options
    My first name, middle initial and the year i was born.
  • danielled731
    danielled731 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm just not that clever.

Ditto. First initial, last name, day I was born.

first name, last inital, bday
  • KayeeDaisyBee
    Options
    Nickname has always been Kayee because it's what my little sister used to call me before she could pronounce my name. Daisy is my daughter and Bee is what my fiance calls me...because my last name before i changed it started with a B...so he turned it into 'bee'.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Wumpscut song.
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    lundi is the iclandic word for the puffin.
    And I like puffins and I like Iceland.