30 day shred friends!

Options

Replies

• lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    look on amazon, or you can get it on youtube for free.
    Hi,

I am new here. :love: Where can we get the video?

Thanks!

Mari
  • amysuespears
    amysuespears Posts: 127
    Options
    I have been doing 30DS for a month now... but, I'm still on level 2... i don't progress until I am able to do an entire level the way it's supposed to be done without stopping. So... if anyone wants to add me, I do 30DS 4 days/week with 2 days of weight lifting. :)
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Everyone Feel free to add me Id love to have more doing the same workout as me ツ

I was supposed to do L1D7 yesterday but a wisdom tooth problem got in the say...

so today will be my L1D7 ツ
  • Supermom2422
    Options
    I'm on week one and just started level two. :)
  • jhunt90
    jhunt90 Posts: 78
    Options
    I just started and have the jumping jack problem as well, haha, feel free to add me :)
  • crystal_darling
    crystal_darling Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3. And totally agree, I have big boobs and jumping jacks aren't my friend. lol

Feel free to add me. :)
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, today was my level 1 day 2... It's hard since my muscles are veryyyy sore from previous work outs plus Jillian's kick *kitten* 30DS. I'm 30DS buddy with two pals here, but I would love more pals who were doing this.

Please, feel free to friend me! The more the merrier.

PS: I hear you about the boobs part. I wear two sport bras and yet when I have to jump it's uncomfortable.
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday. I don't mind doing the jumping jacks but I have large boobs as well and the jumping jacks and jump roping "hurt". :/ I def plan on going to get a "good" sports bra this weekend. Also I don't have dumb bells yet, is anyone else doing it without the dumbbells? Add me!! :)

ME TOO! UGH!!!! It is the worst! My Jump rope has turned into a modified jog in place/jump rope hybrid.
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 2 Day 5 feel free to add me for some extra support if you'd like!
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start back on it when i get back from vacation. I did it for 9 days and then went on vacation before and never started back so i'm going to wait til after to start. I really noticed that just after the 9 days i was able to keep up a whole lot better and felt amazing!
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Today will be L1D3 for me. This is my 3rd attempt. I was doing it for like 10 days straight at level1 then I'd get bored and give up or get distracted with other challenges. This time I'm following her to a T! You're supposed to do 2 days shred, 1 day cardio, 2 days shred, 1 day cardio, and then a rest day I believe? Then start level 2. It says it somewhere on the video.

But yes I'm going to do this.
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Started again today. I really stuggle with the push ups and the lunges. I had to do wall push ups.

There is a Powering through the Shred group in the community forum.

Feel free to add me, I need all the support I can get!
  • whatusaid
    whatusaid Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Please add me everyone!!!!!! I have just started and it kills me, but I love it!
  • ncqueenbee
    ncqueenbee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS sometime last year. Didn't see many results, but that's okay...She got me started and I can now do "boy pushups." with ease. I've since advanced to Insanity and is currently doing that. Jullian does prepare you for the next level. Even if you don't lose weight, she will help with endurance.
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    I'll be starting next week!:happy:
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on Day 6. Feel free to add!

I started out doing the modified versions for a few days, then on Days 4 and 5 I've been doing the advanced versions, but those stupid push ups ugh!! Yesterday I did two "real" push ups (on my toes) then had to go back to my knees. Just have to keep pushing, no pun intended.

However, I'm seeing insane results in my body. I still have 20lbs to lose, but my stomach is flat now, arms are getting nicely toned, thighs are shrinking...it's nuts. I never considered doing any kind of strength training along with cardio and I'm sorry I always thought this way! I'd be a lot more fit by now.

I already bought Ripped in 30 to do after this. Love Jillian! During the last cardio circuit when you're doing jump ropes and she goes "you can do this! This is EASY!" I always yell out "YEAH IT'S EASY!!!" hahaha....poor neighbors.
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks? Explain please...
  • Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    p.s i cant even do push ups, and I run on the spot with the jumping jacks, not made for people with slightly large boobs, it hurts lol!

Haha I feel your pain! I just started too and I love it!
  • TGKvr
    TGKvr Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I just started this yesterday. I have bad knees, so I actually do have to modify the jumping jacks, jump rope, and butt kicks. Still, it kicked my *kitten* and today my abs are sore. Pretty sad, actually, but hey - it's a great short workout, and I've been off the wagon for two weeks. I hope to power through the rest of it...
    Do y'all normally JUST do the 30DS or add in other things at the same time? I warmed up on the bike for about 10 minutes, and I have a yoga class tomorrow night so I'm wondering if people skip days - if that's acceptable - or if you just add in whatever else you do WITH that.
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Second round, L1D7