Rude lady in the gym..

Options

Replies

• bubsyh
    bubsyh Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I wear makeup to the gym if I go there afterwork. Sometimes I look like a red panda after a work out.

I once saw a man wearing makeup and with perfect hair in the gym. I was confused. Then again this thread confuses me.
  • wxchaser
    wxchaser Posts: 178
    Options
    Sooo I went to the gym the other day. I did about 15 minutes of cardio and I started sweating. Only mirror is in the weight section (ewwe) That section is for meat heads and manly women. Freaking scared of getting their nasty sweat on my lululemons. Umm hello who wears baggy sweats and t shirts to the gym? Where are your WORKOUT clothes. I HATE going over there but I needed the mirror. I was trying to fix my makeup in the mirror and some mammouth behind me kept giving me a dirty look. Its a frickin mirror lady. You don't need to watch yourself in the mirror. I NEED TO FIX MY FRICKIN MAKEUP LADY. I dunno why in the world she would want to lift in the first place. Girls do cardio, guys lift weight. Anyone else think this was way rude of her!

1_I_Dont_Want_to_Live_on_This_Planet_Anymore-s500x282-295658-580.jpg
  • JaimeBrown5
    JaimeBrown5 Posts: 324
    Options
    Uhh.. so the mirror is for people to watch themselves to make sure they are lifting correctly. And yes, women should lift weights.. not heavy ones, but that is how you burn fat quickly and get rid of cellulite etc. Just doing cardio will take you forever to lose the same amount of weight you can lose by doing a lifting/cardio combo. Jeeze.. put down the makeup and pick up a book- you might know some of these things if you did.

Sorry, pardon? Not heavy ones?

Guess that's where I've been going wrong.... couldn't be the heavy weights that have made my shoulders look amazing, or my body slim down like a new person's....

Lift something heavy friend, you can thank me later. ;)
  • xoMeaghan
    xoMeaghan Posts: 175
    Options
    If you still look good after a workout, you're clearly not working out as well as you should be. Go buy a treadmill with a mirror infront of it, and run at home. Suck it up, the gym is for sweating, working on your body, building a better lifestyle for yourself. Not getting grossed out by a little bit of sweat and taking up the mirrors for makeup.
    I really hope you're joking about this, you should read a bit more on what gyms are used for and how to properly workout. If you don't care - you should go hang out at the mall with your other air headed friends =)

"If you still look good after a workout, you're clearly not working out as well as you should be" - did you see that quote on Pinterest?

Why... yes. Yes, I did. Good eye. =P (Sarcasm - cuz obviously you don't know what that is from reading your replies to some people on here) And it's true. So... did we learn something today?
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    What a airheaded bimbo....

Stole the words right from my mouth...
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Way to go insulting other people and calling them names while they're trying to work out. Why do you need makeup at the gym? Who cares about your lulu whatevers. People can wear sweats and tshirts if they want at the gym. What does it have to do with your working out? Honestly...a little ridiculous.

Ummm I did not call her a name. Yea I said it in my head but I am not that shallow. Sheesh.

You mentioned mammoth in your post. Sounds like name-calling to me.

Like I said I didnt say it to her face. Do you read much?
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Plus she had the nerve to ask me to pick up a 20lb weight that was in front of me and hand it to her. Im not picking that damn thing up!

Again, another reason there are GUYS in the gym!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Lol this has to be a troll thread.

I wonder how I would react if some chick steped in front of me to do her makeup while I was lifting.

oh come on, you wouldn't care as long as she was hot in spandex heh
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Is there an emoticon for when something goes right over people's heads?

Psst: The guy is this thread, you guys are the kitty.

IKU1C.jpg
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    Do women know how to lift weights?

Nope, they just have men do it for them.

ha no thanks, I can lift it myself.

I do hope this whole thread is a joke.

OPs trollin....gotta be.
    baberz, you've given ME good advice on what and what not to do when it comes to lifting...

girls lifting > broads in the gym trying to look cute.
    mos def.

that reminds me amber, we gotta work on my shoulder routine. can't wait to see what you come up with.
    you;re lookin SMOKIN by the way...i wanna nom those guns! xoxo
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    I thought lululemons was a code word for breasts!

Me too!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    LOL @ all the replies
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Way to go insulting other people and calling them names while they're trying to work out. Why do you need makeup at the gym? Who cares about your lulu whatevers. People can wear sweats and tshirts if they want at the gym. What does it have to do with your working out? Honestly...a little ridiculous.

Its important for the gurllllzzzz to make sure they look good at the gym. Isn't that why they go...to catch the hot guys?

funny thing about that...when im a hot and sweaty mess the hot guys are still trying to talk to me. seems to me like REAL mean like a bish that sweats and busts their *kitten*.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    Sooo I went to the gym the other day. I did about 15 minutes of cardio and I started sweating. Only mirror is in the weight section (ewwe) That section is for meat heads and manly women. Freaking scared of getting their nasty sweat on my lululemons. Umm hello who wears baggy sweats and t shirts to the gym? Where are your WORKOUT clothes. I HATE going over there but I needed the mirror. I was trying to fix my makeup in the mirror and some mammouth behind me kept giving me a dirty look. Its a frickin mirror lady. You don't need to watch yourself in the mirror. I NEED TO FIX MY FRICKIN MAKEUP LADY. I dunno why in the world she would want to lift in the first place. Girls do cardio, guys lift weight. Anyone else think this was way rude of her!

wow thank goodness you found that mirror and were brave enough to stand near the sweaty people!! Clearly you are in desperate need of makeup on while in public, I am so glad that you see it and are willing to put in the hard work to keep yourself presentable while the rest of us have to look at you! High Five!
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    What makes this thread even funnier is that she KEEPS replying!

Well why wouldn't I? It's my post.
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Not really sure if this is a joke or not (really hope it is) but it is certainly making me chuckle:laugh: Thanks for the laugh and, oh by the way, I'm usually the fat chick dripping sweat and lifting weights in my oversized stained up t-shirt and guy's gym shorts:laugh: :wink: :tongue: :bigsmile:
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options

Ummm I did not call her a name. Yea I said it in my head but I am not that shallow. Sheesh.

You mentioned mammoth in your post. Sounds like name-calling to me.

Like I said I didnt say it to her face. Do you read much?

So you said it to everyone else instead. Wonder if people treat you in the same manner.
  • Sopsongbird
    Sopsongbird Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I dunno why in the world she would want to lift in the first place. Girls do cardio, guys lift weight. Anyone else think this was way rude of her!

Are you serious? There is a bathroom for checking your makeup. P.S. EVERYONE should lift weights. It helps build muscle and tone areas that cardio alone won't get rid of. The mirrors are to watch your form to make sure you perform an exercise correctly and not hurt yourself! Maybe you should try it sometime...

Wow...definitely laughed at this one...
  • WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!

I tried to think of something to say, completely awe struck! S

Seriously glad my gym is full of ppl who are there to work out and look hot with the wicked results they get from weight lifting..... These people dont need to wear make up, cause they look so damn good without it! Sweat and all!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Is there an emoticon for when something goes right over people's heads?

JokeOverHead3.jpg?t=1340805405