Breast Implants- Sexy or Turn Off

Options
AmandaLou4319
AmandaLou4319 Posts: 73 Member
I am seeking an honest opinion from guys and ladies :)

Guys- If you met a girl with proportional breast implants (you may not even know they were fake), would it be a turn off? Or would it be sexy?

Ladies- If a friend wanted to get implants (again tastefully done, for example an A cup to a C), what advice would you give her? Go for it? Or not?

Replies

• Jenny111372
    Jenny111372 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I personally feel..people should do whatever it is that makes THEM happy! That being said, I have to admit, the women who are super tiny and have big fake boobs..NO, to me I don't think it's a good look BUT to each their own! My husband, as with tons of other men, loves boobs..sadly one of the results of my 40 pound weight loss is mine have went from a 38 tight C to a 34 decent B..I'm ok with that..he's missing the boobs...lol..I joke I'm gonna get boobs for him to play with but I just don't think I would like the feel of fake boobs. Just my opinion though and this isn't putting down anyone that has them or chooses to get them!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    As long as they don't look like buoys, I'm fine with them.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I am all for it.

For the obvious man reasons, for the medical reasons, and for her own personal reasons. If they don't look natural, I will admit, I laugh! Can't help it (its probably the little boy in me).

I know women with reductions, medical reconstruction, implants...they are all beautiful. I am more of a "type" person...I don't want a slutty woman. Just because a woman has implants does not mean they walk the streets.

A sexy woman is a confident woman. If the implants helped, then so be it. And if she is pretty...that is all the more attractive!

Why are you asking? Do you have, or are you contemplating a change?
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    No.
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    I did an internship for a plastic surgeon for 6 months during my senior year in HS where I got to see all sorts of cosmetic procedures done. Ever since then, I've always told people that if it's going to make them feel better about themselves, and it's going to make them happy, go for it. Who cares what anyone else thinks. Everyone is different so I can't tell you what your pain will be like and what you will and will not be able to do as you're healing, or how long it's going to take. But not one patient came back regretting their decision. I'd say, do your homework, get referrals, see different doctors and figure out which one you feel comfortable with.
  • KevinLamb77
    Options
    boobies are boobies, big, small, real of fake. If someone has fake ones, and it made her feel better about herself then that's awesome for her.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I had a friend who worked in that industry. Men would regularly ask her if she had implants and her response was, "If they were in your hands, would you care?"

I am a proponent of realness in character and person too. But I can understand why some women would pursue augmentation surgery.

I will tell you this: It's not about size. It's about how you wear them.

Cheers,
    -wtk
  • jordanreddick
    jordanreddick Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Having a baby is what started my weight transformation and I went from a 38 DD and now I am currently a 34 inbetween a D and DD. I got very lucky and didn't lose my boobs first like I hear all the time. After 96 lbs they will obviously lose some volume. They look almost deflated now and I would really like to get a lift and depending on what I could afford or what the doctor said might get a small enhancement just for the volume. I'm all for them if they look natural and make the person feel better.
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Being honest....a big turn-off.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    If it's going to make you feel better about yourself then go for it!!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    EXTREMELY SEXY!
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm pro boobs of all kinds. Especially a good augmentation. They are so nice and full and round. Love love love. Best gift I ever got. :)
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    One of my best friends has. I have felt them- I don't know- I prefer natural. But, if it's going to make you feel that much better about yourself and it's been a source of you not feeling good about yourself- by all means- get boobies!!!
  • AmandaLou4319
    AmandaLou4319 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank-you all for your comments. I have been reading them all and will keep checking it.

I wanted to gather some honest opinions and I knew I could rely on the MFP community :)
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I went from a b cup pre-baby to a d cup while pregnant and kept the d while nursing for 14months....
    .....as soon as i quit nursing my son, they DEFLATED!!!!

I wouldn't really mind that I'm back to a b cup, if i didn't have the droopy, saggy skin... So I'm planning on having mine *fixed*
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Truthfully, turn off. Granted, if they look natural (and I've seen a pair that completely threw me off, because I swear to you those suckers look REAL!) then whatever, but if they have that hard, separated, eat off your chest look then, no thank you!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    As a bisexual woman, i have a multi-faceted opinion on these.

First - if you want them, get them. Just give it some thought first.

Second - If a woman has tasteful, proportionally pleasing implants, I'd be just as attracted to her as if she didn't. Honestly, i love boobs. in general. regardless of size. So as long as her boobs don't require their own health plan, and look as close to natural as possible, i'm in. ;)
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    not sure.. can i see them ? then ill let you know..
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    My SIL got her does and they look fine! and feel real :-)
    When done right they can look and feel real.

do if its what you want:-)
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I think they look great when done properly :smile: less is more I think.