Accidental text

Options

Replies

• ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    LMBO! That's so hilarious! Thanks for sharing. I've sent someone the wrong message but it wasn't a message like the one you sent.
  • xarge
    xarge Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Mine is a bit sad and pretty innocent compared to these.

I guess I was around 17 back then and I sent a text saying "I miss you." to my ex boyfriend by mistake instead of sending it to my (then) boyfriend. Worse was that he texted me back saying he missed me as well. Even worse was trying to explain him how that was not intended for him at all. Made me feel really terrible.
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Dang, worst I've ever done was e-mail my cousin a text saying, "Ducklings!!!!" that was meant for my bf.
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I like to send fake accidental texts....to see where it goes...

muahahahaha
  • sofakingawesome69
    Options
    My brother named Matt, got a text from my dad that said "come give me a job". Obviously it was meant for mom, but he was just 1 name off.

Dad has not lived it down yet..
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Thank god she has a sense of humor! She won't let me live this down. That is for sure.

:laugh: i wouldn't either ...

I;ve text the wrong person but not this kind of context luckily
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I've sent "I love you" texts to customers instead of the bf. Mostly male clientele ( no I'm not a hoe:laugh: I sell police equipment) so yeah its awkward.
    My ex husband has sent texts to me meant for his current gf...he reuses his lines :happy:
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I accidentally sent my sister in law a pic of my vag. I mean, spread eagle. It was meant for my husband because I wanted him to come home and give me some.

His sister is the entry below him.

I still can't really look her in eye sometimes!
    hahahahaha omgsh that's freaken hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    My ex texted his mom "load the bowl, we're almost there" At like 2 in the morning... she freaked out
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Now, every time I want some, I'm going to ask my wife to let me put my Pizza in her Vegetable garden.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Code words, People, CODE WORDS!
  • jp1267
    jp1267 Posts: 2
    Options
    Don't see the problem, pasta and veal are great together........
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    You can always blame auto correct....
  • elle18287
    elle18287 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha that is hilarious and humiliating. Just laugh it off. Tell her you are trying to "spice things up" .... lol.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    My ex texted his mom "load the bowl, we're almost there" At like 2 in the morning... she freaked out

bahaha! love this one!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

bahaha! love this one!

It was weird that he would even be texting me that. She replied with WHAT the F***!!
  • BenChase
    BenChase Posts: 169
    Options
    i was talking to my (ex) GF and a mutual friend at the same time and while me and my GF at the time were arguing back and forth (very heated conversation to begin with) i sent something to the mutual friend along the lines of "i can't stand this b*tch, sometimes i really wish she would just *kitten* OFF!!"......yep, sent it too her, not our friend hahaha good times :P
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Lol...love it. My Hubby sent pics of his junk to some random guy friends once. It was hilarious.
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Sent an email to a friend about sexercising instead of my wife. Will see her in a week, assuming I will get some crap about it ;)
  • SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oh I do it all the time, but the worst was about two years ago and hubs was out of town and making a purchase I didn't feel was necessary but I let it go and decided to make a purchase of my own. I mean, that's only fair, right? Well he didn't like MY purchase and was giving me hell about it so I started texting my friend regarding the fact that I didn't ride him about his purchase and certainly didn't appreciate his issues with my purchase...of course I used more colorful language... Then I received an angry text from hubs wanting to know who I was supposed to send these texts to...it took me a minute, but I realized in my haste and anger I had been so focused on hubs that I was texting him.... THAT was a long day LOL
    I always do it that way though, if I'm talking about a person I end up texting them...guess I need to quit running my mouth LOL