Starbucks, what do you drink ?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• coopersmom2006
    Options
    I get a tall nonfat, coffee frap with no whipped cream.

Nutrition Facts Per Serving (12 fl oz)
    Calories 160 Calories from Fat 0

Total Fat 0g
    Saturated Fat 0g
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg
    Sodium 160mg
    Total Carbohydrate 36g
    Dietary Fiber 0g
    Sugars 36g
    Protein 3g
    Vitamin A4%Vitamin C0%Calcium10%Iron0%
    Caffeine 70mg
  • Justa_Paperbag
    Justa_Paperbag Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Cafe Americano with a shot of sugar-free syrup in the cold weather (I believe there are less than 20 calories in a grande), and an iced tazo passion tea, no sweetner in the summer months (0 cal). Edited to say that I don't like to drink my calories, but once in a while, I treat myself to a non-fat pumpkin spiced latte in the fall because I *love* them.
  • odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Trenta Unsweetened Iced Green Tea. :o)
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    Options
    I don't drink anything from Starbucks. I drink good coffee. :bigsmile:

whoa!
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    Options
    everythinggggg
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Americano - 5-10 cals with a packet of splenda, mostly drink it black though

Tall Skim tall cafe au lait(they call it cafe misto at starbucks) - 60 cals!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I rarely go, but when I do it's full fat and calories... Vanilla latte or Caramel Macchiato
  • cakramer75
    cakramer75 Posts: 10
    Options
    Cafe Misto, Skinny, Sugar-free Cinnamon Dolce
  • scarlettesong
    scarlettesong Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Healthy Starbucks, that's an oxymoron!

They do have teas and herbal teas, you know. Admittedly, that's hardly ever what most people go there for, but it is possible to make good choices there.

I can make tea at home. I go to Starbucks for the Chai Latte because I can't make that delicious frothy milk at home! But not healthy.
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I normally get a grande nonfat cappuccino. Occasionally I'll get a grande skinny vanilla latte and as a treat every now and then a grande skinny peppermint mocha.
  • ewitsemily
    Options
    Venti skinny caramel macchiato-hot
    Venti skinny cinnamon dolce- iced
    Occasionally a tall strawberry creme frappucino
  • lauryn86
    lauryn86 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Whatever I want made light :) depends on the mood, but I do love a good iced coffee if Iam really trying to watch calories, I am going to try some of these suggestions.
  • Amary06
    Amary06 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm a Barista at starbucks after 5 years I have learned that I don't like the fancy stuff and I really don't have time to drink anything hot while on the job.. so here's my list:

Iced Venti Unsweetened Green Tea (all day everyday **** is so good)
    Water.
    Iced double tall soy latte (perfect for a 4am wake up and you don't know if you'll make it the whole 8 hour shift)
    Tall chai tea soy misto (tea bag with half steamed soy, also one of my favorites when I'm not at work)
    If I forget my lunch: our smoothies are pretty good. I like the banana chocolate with a shot of espresso.

I don't do any of the fancy stuff. None of it is really good for you and I dislike the taste of fake sweeteners.
  • NotSoShabby
    Options
    Thank you ALL for your input !! :o)))
  • alsaxon
    alsaxon Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    They also have a sparking energy drink made with green tea extract as well. It comes in a can like red bull. I received it as a sample when I purchase the Berry Hibiscus Refresher. The energy drink was pretty good and did give a nice boost. I had the pomegranate flavor.