6 Months in today, Progress so far with pics!!

Options
124»

Replies

• brandilacey
    Options
    Whoa! Awesome change! Seriously!!! Congrats!
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    That is so cool that you and your wife decided to lose the weight together! Way to go!!!
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! awesome job! :)
  • Astrid82
    Astrid82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • katjo10
    katjo10 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WOW! You have come along way in 6 months! You should be so proud of yourself & your wife! It sure IS about how you feel & the way we look is just a bonus! I must say your bonus looks great!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Sharlene113
    Sharlene113 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration. My husband is 6'3" and weighs 420. He's already down 15 lbs in 2 weeks. I'm 5'8" and started at 220. I'm only down 1 pound and was starting to feel frustrated. Thank you for posting your success story. My husband has hope and I feel inspired to stick with it! Thanks for posting about you and your wife. We're very proud of you and look forward to tooting our horns when we lose that much as well! Great job!
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    way to go that brilliant
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Wow you are amazing and your results are inspiring! What made you so motivated to do this/ keep at it?
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Congrads man. NIce work
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • scriehl
    scriehl Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Congratulations on all your hard work paying off. :)
  • jjh1024
    jjh1024 Posts: 36
    Options
    Although you should have a Cowboys shirt on you still look great! It is amazing how much better we feel when we are eating right
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    So totally awesome. Keep up the good work. It shows in your kids, too. I'm hoping to encourage both my girls.
  • KevinLamb77
    Options
    Wow you are amazing and your results are inspiring! What made you so motivated to do this/ keep at it?

My kids first of all. They're all three involved in sports, but I see myself in my son too much. I'm desprately hoping that I can teach him to change before he has to go through the problems that I had with my weight when I was younger. Second my wife. I love her, and I want the two of us to be around for a long time together. Finally, I still love sports, and I want to be able to play still. I'm only 35, hell there are professional atheletes older than me. Why was I letting that be an excuse not to play.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    You look great!! WTG!!
  • pacarolinagirl
    Options
    Fantastic job! I love that you & your wife are working on it together.
  • plogan77
    plogan77 Posts: 12
    Options
    Wow...Congrats on a job well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!