Replies

• MelStren
    MelStren Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Count Calories!
  • lforner46
    lforner46 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Never thought I would get up at 6:00 a.m. and go biking for 40 mins in the a.m. Its the only way to get in the cardio when you have kids !!
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I've been eating (and loving) oatmeal. :happy:
  • RenovatingSuzanne
    Options
    I never thought I'd be drinking water and not coke.

This!!

I did 21 days junk free and it just kind of stuck. Had a small sip of coke on day 30 and it was way too sugary. I've lost the taste for it now.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I had a mini cupcake today and it was gross. Never thought I'd type that.
  • jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Stopped eating poultry, beef, and pork!
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I love this thread, lots of interesting thinigs; I enjoyed reading everyones responses. Here are a few of mine!

Don't drink soda
    No Fast Food (except the occasional starbucks skinny latte)
    Eat weird foods and love it
    Ran my first 5k and placed
    Bought my first size 4 shorts (I always thought my bones were bigger than that but surprise it was fat)
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I never thought I'd give up pizza. The other day I ordered a Pepperoni Pizza for the kids and it smelled so good, and I had the calories so I decided I'd have one slice. 2 bites into it, I couldn't eat it anymore. It tasted like I was eating spoonfulls of salt, yuck!

I also never thought I'd give up Coke, but I did. I only drink water now, with an occasional coke maybe once every 3-4 months, even then it tastes too sweet and I can't drink it all.
  • Sarahsmiles0875
    Sarahsmiles0875 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    cross my legs like a lady under the table:)
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I love exercising now, & never thought I'd run for any distance, however, for the past few days I've been running a 5K distance (3.1 miles), & feel absolutely incredible!!
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Hm I never thought I would start weight training and I never thought I'd still be in recovery, I honestly thought I'd give up but here I am, still trying almost a year later
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I never thought I would run... and now, not only do I run, I run half marathons! It's still a crazy thought to me. Probably why I cry at the end of each half marathon. I get this overwhelming feeling of, "wow, I can do this!" :happy:
  • robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm running, and liking it.

I ran track for one miserable year my freshman year in high school, because all my friends were doing it. I hated running, especially the longer runs. But not anymore...
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    cross my legs :)
    I was too fat to do that before!
  • mg6773
    mg6773 Posts: 14
    Options
    when i run i no longer feel like my body is holding me back, but rather building momentum and i dont want to stop

a year ago i would probably rather pay 100 bucks then run 100 feet
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I like to run.
    I like avocados.
    I like to Spin AND I'm trying to figure out a way to get to Spin more often even if it requires me getting up at 5:25 a.m.

Weird-o. :happy:
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I noticed 2 weeks ago, how completely reprogrammed my brain is. I not primarily think of feed a fuel rather than a source of enjoyment. My tastes have totally changed. Potato chips disgust me. I'd rather have a plate of veggies.

The thought of a good IPA still interests me, not everything has changed.
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    It's amazing the things we told ourselves we couldn't do or wouldn't like and now here we are. :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I don't sit and watch TV alot now and realized that I don't snack at night much and I believe it is because I don't see all those FOOD commercials.
  • nrd2212
    nrd2212 Posts: 128
    Options
    Drink a gallon of water per day effortlessly.
    Exercise 6 days a week.
    Love strength training.
    Cut refined sugar.
    Cut white grains.
    Cut junk food and salty snack foods.
    Measure my body fat percentage.
    Measure my body with a measuring tape.
    Care about my carbs, fat, and protein intake.