10 years together... what a difference 2 years can make!

Options

Replies

• Cntrygal81
    Cntrygal81 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story - thank you so much for sharing. You both look amazing and I wish you continued success and happiness!
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    wow! congratulations on both fronts. extremely inspiring.
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an amazing transformation and it's even sweeter that you had your husband to do it with you. That makes it so much easier. Happy Anniversary!! Here's to a long, healthy life together. :drinker:
  • Deluxe97
    Deluxe97 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are truly blessed. How wonderful that you have been able to support each other. For many of us, our other half isn't quite as committed to a healthy lifestyle and it makes the journey that much tougher. You guys look great! Congrats!
  • Yazzy623
    Yazzy623 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    That is so inspiring! You guys are amazing for sticking it through! That is what a true marriage is all about. Congratulations! May God grant you many more years together! :)
  • lbigham1
    lbigham1 Posts: 132
    Options
    Beautiful (and very inspiring)!!!!! Congratulations to you both! Together makes it even better! :drinker:

Happy Anniversary!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    This is nothing short of incredible!! What a dramatic difference!! Oh the people you have inspired!
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    what a great story! you guys are an inspiration! :happy:
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You Two ROCK!!!! GREAT WORK I SSOOOO want that when I get married. . . Shared Passion :happy:
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Not sure I can add anything new here, but wow! You both look great. What a phenomenal example you are to your children and what a full and active life you are leading for yourselves and your family. Kudos!! (Standing ovation here!)
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You both look so much younger now!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    this is a nice story!! so happy for you guys!
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    you both look like 2 different people! congrats! :)
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your healthy marriage and your healthy lifestyle accomplishments!!! :drinker: to 10 more years!
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    Amazing!! An inspiration to allot of couples. Great job(s)
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Pure awesomeness! Congrats to you both.
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    woo hoo!! you are an amazing woman and I am so glad i'm your friend and can be a part of your journey! :)
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! My husband and I have also embarked on this weight loss journey together. First, I started and then later, he joined me for no other reason than just to lend his support. Together we have lost about 115 lbs. Congratulations on ten years together. I wish you many many more and thank you for sharing your story.
  • 1960HikerDude
    1960HikerDude Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you. It is so cool that you did it together.
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Wow! You both look fabulous. Amazing work & progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!