Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options
    I don't understand why you have a mustache

OMG This just cracked me up.

I don't understand why I clicked on your profile to look at your cleavage
  • davidr730
    davidr730 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I think as a general rule we want others to think and do what we do. It helps validate our choices. I believe if we all felt more self assured we wouldn't need validation.
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I hate mustard.

You're wrong and I don't understand why you would think such a thing.
    That's because you misunderstood.
  • trina433
    trina433 Posts: 96
    Options
    I LOVE THIS POST!!! :laugh:
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why you have a mustache

OMG This just cracked me up.

I don't understand why I clicked on your profile to look at your cleavage

I don't understand why you don't understand why you clicked to check out the cleavage. I even click to check out the cleavage and I'm a straight woman.
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Love it! Best thread in a long time...unless of course, I misunderstand and have been laughing when I should have been asking if I actually understood it...
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    :ohwell: I'm confused

:wink:
  • Kailel
    Kailel Posts: 61 Member
    Options

that's how I feel when someone tries to explain a Jackson Pollock or Matthew Barney Exhibit

I explain those with Damien Hirsts. ^^
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    What they are really saying is, "I don't understand why anyone would think differently than I do because i know I am right?" You can apply that to any subject, politics, sports, religion, climate change, etc.

It is basically our ingrained narcissism that makes it hard for us to believe anyone might have an opinion different from our own because we know we are right.

Pretty much that right there. :D
  • natesangel
    natesangel Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    demotivationus_THAT-AWKWARD-MOMENT-when-you-actually-understand-their-discussion_13305506526.jpg
  • RhondaH3501
    Options
    I don't understand why I can't win the lottery and why there isn't a magic diet pill that I take at night and wake up the next morning looking like a freaking Disney Princess or better yet a Victoria's Secret Angel:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the laugh:flowerforyou:

That would be awesome but I would settle for a pill you only had to take once a week for six months to lose to your ideal weight. I am not wanting to be so thin that the wind will blow me away...just not so fluffy...
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    the answer is BACON

I thought the answer was 42

Oh wait, that's the meaning of life.

You too? I tried that and all I got was 42. With me being 41, I'm quite curious what happens next year.
  • propskat
    propskat Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I think the whole purpose of this thread's "life" was that up there ^^^^ :laugh:

WRONG again!! Sheesh! It's BACON, silly! :laugh:

(although the pug is pretty epic)
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    the answer is BACON

I like that anwswer. It makes me feel like I understand because bacon makes everything better :)
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options
    the answer is BACON

I like that anwswer. It makes me feel like I understand because bacon makes everything better :)

Enjoy

378898_2804363432655_1365708052_3136871_309880104_n.jpg
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    the answer is BACON

Enjoy

378898_2804363432655_1365708052_3136871_309880104_n.jpg

That kinda freaks me out...But I'd try it.
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why you don't understand that when you say you don't understand I know you really do understand or you really don't care to understand but it makes me not understand why you are asking.

I see these posts a lot. For example

I don't understand:
    Why people eat fast food because I think it's disgusting
    Why you don't eat meat (vegan or Vegetarian)
    Why you do eat meat
    Why a girl would want to strength train because she would bulk up and that's not attractive
    etc, etc, fill in the blank, yadda yadda yadda so on and so forth.

Why ask these questions? You don't understand because you don't feel that way, but do you really want to understand or do you want to find others that don't understand either, so everyone can band together and not understand, the answer is extremely simple...................because they want to, because we are all individuals with individual goals and dreams, tastes and opinions.

This is a half joking half serious post, somewhat for my own amusement but also because................yeah.........I don't understand.

HOW DARE YOU JUDGE ME!!!!! :smile:
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why you don't understand that when you say you don't understand I know you really do understand or you really don't care to understand but it makes me not understand why you are asking.

I see these posts a lot. For example

I don't understand:
    Why people eat fast food because I think it's disgusting
    Why you don't eat meat (vegan or Vegetarian)
    Why you do eat meat
    Why a girl would want to strength train because she would bulk up and that's not attractive
    etc, etc, fill in the blank, yadda yadda yadda so on and so forth.

Why ask these questions? You don't understand because you don't feel that way, but do you really want to understand or do you want to find others that don't understand either, so everyone can band together and not understand, the answer is extremely simple...................because they want to, because we are all individuals with individual goals and dreams, tastes and opinions.

This is a half joking half serious post, somewhat for my own amusement but also because................yeah.........I don't understand.

HOW DARE YOU JUDGE ME!!!!! :smile:

Ma'am around here I am the law..................and that means judge and jury too. There's gonna be a hangin
  • mistylovesmusic
    Options
    I don't understand why I clicked on your profile picture and got excited to see that you weren't a boy. Nice mustache!