10 years together... what a difference 2 years can make!

Options

Replies

• SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    This is one of the best success stories that I have even read on here!
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    wow!!! how inspirational!! you guys are my heroes!!!
  • RejoicingL
    RejoicingL Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Awww! That's a great story! Way to go, you both look fabulous!!!
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Cheri,

I cannot express in words alone what an inspiration you and your husband are to so many people including myself. This post is most certainly an encouragement to couples as well. I wish you all a Happy Anniversary and I pray that you all have many more together. May God continue to bless and rekindle your marriage.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annokoye
  • Biker_John
    Options
    you two have changed your lives completely around in 2 years, we are enjoying watching the change for the better in your lives, you 2 are so very strong and powerful, Happy 10th anniversary and many, many more in the years to come. May god bless you each and every day, mom and dad are so darned proud of you 2!! {your my hero sis!!)
  • chocco8
    chocco8 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    WOW...amazing progress for both of you...congrats to you both. Keep up the good hard work
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    WOW that is AMAZING.. no words.... wow..... !! power couple! :D

^^^^^This
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! It's like you reversed time and you both look a decade younger!! Congratulations to both of you on your success not only in losing weight, and doing it together, but on 10 years of wedded bliss!!! I hope you have many, many more decades of happiness together!
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story!!! Thank you for sharing and congrats on the success of your marriage and living a healthy lifestyle! :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Super awesome story! I love it!!! Congrats and Happy Anniversary!
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    Very heart-touching, you guys look great! Beautiful family :)
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this, such a lovely, positive story.
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your ten years and that precious child!! You both look fantastic!!
  • mysterysilk
    Options
    I think this is one of the cutest stories I've read on here. Congrats on your 10 years with your high school sweetheart, your adorable son and on the weightloss. Truely an inspiration.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I loved reading your story. Here's to many more happy and healthy years together.
  • happypath101
    happypath101 Posts: 534
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! It's such a hackneyed story that we find love and then we gain weight. But, there is another way. My bf and I are forging new ground. Neither of us has had a partner willing to help in the past. So, we're talking about ways we can support each other in being healthy. For my part, I need to not feed or tempt him with bread. For his part, he needs to give me lots of time to work out. We're supporting each other and it's awesome!

Congrats on finding true love and true health. Lucky you!
  • princessage117
    princessage117 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    That's a beautiful and inspirational thing you just shared, thank you! PS- your hubby looks sorta like Matthew Broderick in the after picture.
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love your story. Congratulations on getting healthier together and making a better life for yourselves as you did it! What an awesome way to celebrate. You are a fantastic couple.
  • bex_86_
    bex_86_ Posts: 92
    Options
    So inspirational.. You have both done amazing and have a beautiful family :) x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!