I don't like non cat lovers

Options

Replies

• vintagesquirrel
    Options
    This thread has too much cuteness in it! I love it!!!

I agree. Caturday came early for us!! Thanks for suggesting such an awesome thread!
  • rchiecuto
    rchiecuto Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i'm sorry, but my cat is cuter than all of yours. it's okay to be jealous ;)

i love him <3
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I've been working on becoming THE crazy cat lady since I was born...The only toys I would play with as a baby & toddler were the ones with cats on them, so my parents just started buying me only cat-related stuff. I love cats so much! They're just the best animals ever...each one is so different with their personality & whatnot. Right now my fiance & I have a stray that showed up on our porch (which we aren't supposed to have technically...sorry landlord...) She had no claws, was missing the top part of her ear, had one eye & was completely starved...I have no idea where she came from, she was house trained & declawed so she was def a house cat...In the area we were in Im assuming someone couldn't afford to take care of her so they just threw her out.

Luckily, we now have the most calm, weird and even tempered cat I've ever come across. She will only drink out of the bathroom sink & then proceeds to lay in the wet sink when shes done drinking...She sleeps on my pillow at night & I can't sleep when I don't feel the cat against my head...& she loves chex mix. Lol.

<3
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    i'm sorry, but my cat is cuter than all of yours. it's okay to be jealous ;)

i love him <3

My cat can beat up your cat, he weighs 20 lbs, the tubsy
  • rchiecuto
    Options
    Now for some of my foster babies...

15002_1461580299014_2647162_n.jpg

74768_3930630463725_1414672817_n.jpg

30639_1496555013360_4870748_n.jpg

29689_1497992009284_2383980_n.jpg

is the last one a havana brown??? that's the kind of cat i want next!!
  • mollysonnotice
    Options
    personally, I used to love cats. But at my parent's farm we have 17, and guess what. Now, I will never own one myself. ever.
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    My ticker shows my cat Gizmo. I am sorry I do not know how to post pics. Gizmo is almost 2yrs old, I had a 19yr old female named Babie but I unfortinatily had to put her down in Feb. Miss her lots.:flowerforyou: Feel free to add
    Profile pic is Babie
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I don't love them, but I don't despise them either. However, you do get a million brownie points for being a redhead (Oh, please don't dye your hair - stay red!) =P

And a small bonus for proper usage of a double negative.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    personally, I used to love cats. But at my parent's farm we have 17, and guess what. Now, I will never own one myself. ever.

but your profile pic contains a cat..........
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I only have one cat and she is Yoruichi. She is a rescue cat so all I know is that she is a Black Domestic Short Hair.

Haha, if only she can talk and transform :P

I can only dream. But she is more affordable in cat form.
  • totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    My baby Fayth and I, [ new computer so I don't have my camera downloaded yet ]
    6igtog.jpg

FINALLY figured out how to make it an actual picture!
    Anyway, I have a story that comes along with getting my baby, if any of you are friends with me, you've seen my page; anyway; in September, 2011; I tried to take my own life, thankfully I am still here today after I got out of the ICU, I went to the psych floor for a week and they talked about how animals heal and are amazing to have and I've never had a pet but when I got out, I talked to my parents about it and they surprisingly agreed! I've had my baby, perfectly named Fayth Marie since January 18th, 2012 and I wouldn't trade her for the whole world! I've never be happier than I am now, and she is just perfect in everyway, [ she loves to cuddle ] :heart:
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I've been working on becoming THE crazy cat lady since I was born...The only toys I would play with as a baby & toddler were the ones with cats on them, so my parents just started buying me only cat-related stuff. I love cats so much! They're just the best animals ever...each one is so different with their personality & whatnot. Right now my fiance & I have a stray that showed up on our porch (which we aren't supposed to have technically...sorry landlord...) She had no claws, was missing the top part of her ear, had one eye & was completely starved...I have no idea where she came from, she was house trained & declawed so she was def a house cat...In the area we were in Im assuming someone couldn't afford to take care of her so they just threw her out.

Luckily, we now have the most calm, weird and even tempered cat I've ever come across. She will only drink out of the bathroom sink & then proceeds to lay in the wet sink when shes done drinking...She sleeps on my pillow at night & I can't sleep when I don't feel the cat against my head...& she loves chex mix. Lol.

<3

Chex Mix?? I thought mine was weird loving sweets and sweet bread.... He will take a finger off for some croissant!!!
  • rchiecuto
    Options
    woops they didn't post ;)
    this time fo sho

a9pdud.jpg

dczls7.jpg

24yphc7.jpg
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Now for some of my foster babies...

30639_1496555013360_4870748_n.jpg

That is sooo adorable! How are they playing in water? My cat is scared to death of water!
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I love cats. Especially with Frank's Red Hot sauce. I put that *kitten* on everything!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Eat cuteness!!!
    (this always reminds me of the scene in Titanic when the girl poses and DeCaprio draws her)

Squishy.jpg

and yes this is my cat
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Eat cuteness!!!
    (this always reminds me of the scene in Titanic when the girl poses and DeCaprio draws her)

Squishy.jpg

and yes this is my cat

I want you to draw me like one of your french girls!
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options

is the last one a havana brown??? that's the kind of cat i want next!!

I'm not sure... she was in a batch of humane society kittens that needed to be fostered (make that bottle fed and poop everywhere) for awhile before being adopted out.

She lost that brown undercoat now that she's all grown up. She is a sleek little black cat now.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    darwin.jpg

dar.jpg