Pennyae Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ohh, I want to join in!

sky.png

Is this one a Maine Coon?

She sure is :)
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    fluffeesquirrel! I just noticed your username. I heartily approve.
  • fluffeesquirrel
    fluffeesquirrel Posts: 63 Member
    Options

You and your cats are NOLES AND REPUBLICANS?! I find your username misleading!! ;)

Yea, say what you want, I'll just think about Tebow crying because he lost a game.
    Do you live here in FL?

Lol, I'm actually not huge on football. It's just a good school. And I hate Tim Tebow. HATE.

And yes, born and raised!
  • thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    Options
    I only want to be friends with people who love cats and plan on growing old with several cats. SO, if that's not you sorry.
    On another note, who wants to show me pics of their feline friends?

RedHeadDevotchka, I LOVE cats, they taste like chicken! :D

Seriously though, I once took in a homeless, pregnant cat and when she gave birth I took care of her and her kittens. One of them died and I had to bury it, I was heartbroken.

She would bring me dead birds and leave them at my backdoor, which repulsed me, then I found out they were presents to show her affection and love.

It's true, cats always land on their feet. It's also true that bread always lands butter side down. I've always wanted to butter the back of a cat before it leaps just to see what would happen!

Can we still be friends? :P
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

You and your cats are NOLES AND REPUBLICANS?! I find your username misleading!! ;)

Yea, say what you want, I'll just think about Tebow crying because he lost a game.
    Do you live here in FL?

Lol, I'm actually not huge on football. It's just a good school. And I hate Tim Tebow. HATE.

Well, I'm perplexed. Tim Tebow is the J.C. of UF. Since you hate him, I can look past your political confusion. I agree though, UF is a good school. My only faults against it are strictly sports and city related. You wouldn't happen to need a ginger cat to torture all of your cats as well as you, would you?
  • fluffeesquirrel
    Options
    fluffeesquirrel! I just noticed your username. I heartily approve.

LOL... oh my gosh, I just noticed yours! Love it!!
  • fluffeesquirrel
    Options

Do you live here in FL?

Well, I'm perplexed. Tim Tebow is the J.C. of UF. Since you hate him, I can look past your political confusion. I agree though, UF is a good school. My only faults against it are strictly sports and city related. You wouldn't happen to need a ginger cat to torture all of your cats as well as you, would you?

Tim Tebow's obnoxious religious displays and everyone's obsession with his nonsex life greatly upset me. Funny enough, I just moved out of Gainesville and made the decision to commute after living there for two years. I hate it! It's an awful city. And no, our house is a zoo as it is, lol, sorry! I'd love to if I could.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    My new kitten Ziggy is my profile pic. And yes, he is the most beautiful cat I've ever seen. (There's another pic of him if you click onto my profile page.) He's 13 weeks old, a cross between a Norwegian Forest cat and a ragdoll.

I've always had cats, but our Lucy died on the road last year, following hot on the heels of our two elderly lady cats Tiger and Tabby (NOT names I chose) and we've taken a long time to get a new kitty. Ziggy is making me very happy - not sure a cat has ever been this adored before!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

Tim Tebow's obnoxious religious displays and everyone's obsession with his nonsex life greatly upset me. Funny enough, I just moved out of Gainesville and made the decision to commute after living there for two years. I hate it! It's an awful city. And no, our house is a zoo as it is, lol, sorry! I'd love to if I could.

I know! He drives me nuts. He is such a bad qb as well...
    Well if you know any Floridians who are good cat owners, let me know! I have 6 cats, but my ginger tortures them 24/7. He's actually out of the house today and the other 5 are having the time of their lives. He is relentless in his efforts to make everyone miserable. lol. He needs to live outside on a farm hardcore.
    I knew people that went to Gainesville for school tours. When they got there, their hotel was being robbed and cops were on the scene lol. Great city....
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    This is my fur baby Stitch! he is 10 months old and completely nutty :D

He is a European short hair and we got him when he was 4 and a half months old :)

28bgo79.jpg
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I don't like cat lovers...

oh wait...scratch that...i love cat lovers to bits and pieces...
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    There are some really nasty stories in the news recently about abuse to cats. Makes me sick.
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    There are some really nasty stories in the news recently about abuse to cats. Makes me sick.

I agree. The stories I hear about the things humans are capable of doing make me sick. Particularly in regard to animals and children.
  • Corian3105
    Corian3105 Posts: 16
    Options
    Ahh, I'm a mad cat lady through and through!
  • cleavagefurrow
    cleavagefurrow Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    LOL I love you <3
  • JamieAlexandraX
    JamieAlexandraX Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Iv got 5 cats, 1 female and 4 boys.
    Id put some pics on of them but have no idea how to lol.
    Iv had cats all my life and i think they are a great animal to have they are so loving.
  • JamieAlexandraX
    JamieAlexandraX Posts: 58 Member
    Options

I agree. The stories I hear about the things humans are capable of doing make me sick. Particularly in regard to animals and children.

Yes iv heard some vile things in the news too, makes me want to be sick thinking about it actually. I hate people who harm animals, iv only got 2 of my cats through me being so soft and trying to keep them from harm. im such a big animal lover if i had the space id be over run with all sorts of animals.
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I HAVE A CAT! Ok, no, she's not a cat. She's a demon in a cat suit who exists solely to drive me up the wall and destroy everything good in this world, but I still love her so much :love: She likes unrolling the toilet paper roll, knocking over the wastebasket in the bathroom, and biting my toes when I try to sleep.

21lqqyx.jpg

11hsbwm.jpg

Oh my god she looks identical to my kitty!! My Bertie is a complete nightmare but I loves him too! His favourite game is to climb up high and get stuck them meiow as loud as possible......at 3am.....also attacking my feet during the night...thats a "fun" game!! He's the clumsiest cat on the planet - cant even land on his feet!!

Makes me wonder why we put up with it form them!! But they're just soooooo cute!! I will definitely end up a crazy cat lady....I think I already am :ohwell:
  • brendas026
    brendas026 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My lovely persian CHEWY!

33ccihk.jpg
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    My lovely persian CHEWY!

33ccihk.jpg

I LOVE Persians! My parents have one who I grew up with when I lived at home, he's amazing.
    I have a BSH kitten (the same breed as the cheshire cat from alice in wonderland), she's the best.