OMG Read this...

Options

Replies

• farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Great hook! Have a wonderful day, a terrific weekend and the best of luck to you on your fitness journey! :flowerforyou:

And you have an awesome day as well! Thanks for sharing the love!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Re:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    273 posts since September 2010...and you have haters? You've been busy..... :flowerforyou:
  • JDUR19
    JDUR19 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Today is a new day to do something great.....What are you going to do with it?

Yeah, I'm a tard I titled this "OMG Read this" for all my haters. :angry: Becuase you know deep down you really love me. :blushing:

If I make one person's day, mission accomplished.

I was with you until you said "tard"

HOW DARE YOU!

Freedom of speech. Freedom of the internet. Who are you to tell her how to speak or what she can say? I respect her for being normal enough to admit she says it. So do I and nobody calls me on it. I'm sure you've said something just as offensive before. So get off your proverbial high-horse.

Freedom of Speech does not protect you from being subject to other people's sentiments. Someone took offense, which is also within their rights.

I take offense to that...oh wait nobody cares...just like when this person took offense. People shouldn't be careful about if they'll offend somebody. If you can't handle what someone has said then that's your problem not their's.
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

Yeah, I'm a tard I titled this "OMG Read this" for all my haters. :angry: Becuase you know deep down you really love me. :blushing:

HOW DARE YOU!

Freedom of speech. Freedom of the internet. Who are you to tell her how to speak or what she can say? I respect her for being normal enough to admit she says it. So do I and nobody calls me on it. I'm sure you've said something just as offensive before. So get off your proverbial high-horse.

Freedom of Speech does not protect you from being subject to other people's sentiments. Someone took offense, which is also within their rights.

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion - yet I can't look away...
  • farmers_daughter
    Options
    haha - you got me. :bigsmile:
    I gotta say I am in a really bad mood today...so I am really glad I "fell" for your title and read this post. I will have to refer back to it off and on today to try and get out of my funk. :happy:

Bad moods are always temporary, as in today, for two split seconds maybe I got you to smile. Mission accomplished now pay it forward....

Refer back as many times as you need, Im glad I could help

PS - You are awesome.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    ...waits to hear about the Priest, the Rabbi and the farmer's daughter
  • casandralemons
    Options
    Enjoy today because who knows what tomorrow may bring! :)
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I started this day with a peanut butter and jam sandwich on white bread grr. I caved I haven't had one in sooo long lol.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    How to effectively troll the forums:

1. Hide a derogatory term inside of an inspirational message.
    2. Pop some corn.
    3. Watch the **** hit the fan!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I started this day with a peanut butter and jam sandwich on white bread grr. I caved I haven't had one in sooo long lol.

You need to take a time out and think about the gravity of what you have done. Really. Despicable.

smiley_blank_stare_sticker-p217597474776660941qjcl_400.jpg
  • farmers_daughter
    Options

HOW DARE YOU!

Thank you.

If anyone could get offended by it, it would be me, my sister is mentally handicapped (mentally retarded, 27 yrs old with capabilities of an 8 year old ish), it doesn't bother our family, we know that others who use it offensively may be ignorant to what the disease really is. We choose to stay positive. It's just another word to us.

I didn't intend to offend anyone, therefore don't take it that way please.
  • Caged_Heat
    Options
    “Always drink upstream from the herd”
  • farmers_daughter
    Options

Me too.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lwf8jqsD7O1qbr8m0o1_500.png
  • Caged_Heat
    Options
    “Forgive your enemies; it messes up their heads”
  • mapple322
    mapple322 Posts: 7
    Options
    In the event you aren't first at something....remember...the early bird gets the worm, but the SECOND mouse gets the cheese!!!

Words to live by!
  • farmers_daughter
    Options

Don't forget the simpleness in the fact that you collected a paycheck or some sorts in order to pay for that peanut butter, jelly AND bread. It might have been one decision you weren't impressed with, but it's not the end of your day, you have the rest of the day to make it a great one. It's Friday!

PS - you are very pretty! :blushing:
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I think this is just charming! Good for you :) I love your attitude! I am all warm and fuzzy on the inside now :blushing:

Best of the rest of the day to all of you!!!!
  • Caged_Heat
    Options

Me too.

Well, since you are the farmer's daughter, I thought you could unburden yourself... :love: