The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Irressistible2012
    Irressistible2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'll be 39 this year looking to make this year count yeah! And to make some beautiful new friends here. Please feel free to add me :)
  • paialopala
    paialopala Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Newbie here, 41yo feel free to add me :smiley:
  • 5n00py
    5n00py Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Is 60 on my next birthday too old for this thread??? My boy brain still thinks I'm 18! If you want a "middle ager" at the geriatric end of the scale, who happens to be an amputee, transitioning to clean foods vegan, and almost halfway along my shrinkage journey, please add me!

I'm here daily, and cheering on every success to those in my friend list. I also have a look at what you are doing and offer suggestions if you want them. If you are also using Apple Health and their watch for activity tracking, I'm most interested in sharing data in that app too.

63398348.png
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    f0wjcnlv2jii.jpg

That is pretty much how my Friday night went! Amazing how a quick drink after work can turn into 2, and then a bottle of wine at dinner, and then limoncello after. Serious detox needed this weekend.

51 here, and I like comparing notes. Feel free to friend me!
  • yvettekeaton
    yvettekeaton Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, turning 46 in May and excited about it!. As a birthday gift to myself, I'm on a mission to lose 46 pounds. I could use the support, motivation and friends. Feel free to add me!!
  • cinemarie1973
    cinemarie1973 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there
  • andy4371
    andy4371 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi looking to stop the yoyo and to finally adopt some permanent good habits and make it a lifestyle.
  • DomCraigKing
    DomCraigKing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    nizr5ylpygbj.jpg

I love this picture, it reminds Me how we are all together here working with and for each other.
  • wenniewoop
    wenniewoop Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    37 here. feel free to add me.
  • rdouma73
    rdouma73 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for motivated friends. :)
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Great snowshoe today. 3 1/2 hr hike.
  • trisha1207
    trisha1207 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need new friends. I'm 43 trying to lose some weight. Joined a few weeks ago my boyfriend and I. So far doing ok but need new friends. My goals are set low to only lose 2 lbs a week. Been walking also, would love to do more eventually. Could use some more motivation and ideas for more food. Please add me.
  • chrisshardison
    chrisshardison Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, Chriss here. 46 yo guy living in Eastern NC (Greenville). I've been on MFP for about a month and have lost 22 pounds. Good to see others my age on here! Feel free to add me! ☺
  • chrisshardison
    chrisshardison Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Chriss here from NC. One month in on MFP and have lost 22 pounds. Welcome motivated friends! Add me on here.
  • Spartan1230
    Spartan1230 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm Jake. Turned 43 a month ago. My motivation is running obstacle course races and trying to live the fit life. Been on here for awhile and have many motivated friends which helps a lot. Add me if you like.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Here are some pictures of our hike today.

a8smf0gqbzhp.jpg

Gorgeous! Where is this??
  • macm40
    macm40 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    43 years young here myself. Time to make a change. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend as well.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Here are some pictures of our hike today.

a8smf0gqbzhp.jpg

Gorgeous! Where is this??

North Shore of Lake Superior - Canada