The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• DanielleM7810
    DanielleM7810 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    duncan04 wrote: »
    I've been working the Spartan workouts...going to do the Sprint this year. (My Sweetheart is doing the Super and Beast) planning on doing those in the future with him. But one challenge at a time!! Keep me motivated

You will LOVE Spartan! I did my first trifecta last year. Doing the MN Sprint, the Chicago super and the Breckenridge beast again this year. Spartan is addicting!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    baconwine wrote: »
    I am fast approaching my 40th birthday so please feel free to add me. Back on track after a horrible 2016 of bad food choices and lack of exercise. Screw you, stress.

Sounds like you're making a good choice here. Best wishes to you for 2017.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm 54 and trying to get back into shape. Love the gym, working on trying to get back to better eating habits again.

I'm almost 51, three years younger than you. I've spent the past year improving my eating habits, and increasing my exercise (sometimes). This really works.
  • wardamnirish056
    wardamnirish056 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 45. I'm finalizing a divorce, starting a new job, and moving to a new city in the next couple of months. I might as well use this completely fresh start to better myself and lose the ~15 lbs or so I put on recently. Any and all friends welcome!
  • chintsmem
    chintsmem Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! 43 here. Struggling to get in shape.Trying to work hard.Feel free to add me
  • Brandi_lm
    Brandi_lm Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm reluctantly commenting here because I don't want to admit that I'm getting old :) I'm 34, turning 35 in a few months. Feel free to add me, looking to add some friends.
  • cajun_belle
    cajun_belle Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    50 and loving life! Feel free to add me!
  • blackbearseatbeets
    blackbearseatbeets Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    50 here...Sounds great! Add me. Motivation needed... I'm on Instagram too.
  • DomCraigKing
    DomCraigKing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome one and all, great to see so many new faces here all trying to do the best we can for our ageing bodies.
    Been on here a couple of months now, shifted 20lb's and still going >:)
    Motivation is the key and in here I can find it and I am sure all you will do too.
    Feel free to add me if you wish, check out My diary and just pop in for a chat, always happy to talk, motivate if I can and help each and everyone of you achieve your goals along with mine.
  • dwebbqt25
    dwebbqt25 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    31 here! Sadly , I am feeling it. Taking my life back. I want to be confident and comfortable again. Healthy is my number one priority but the other two are bonuses!! Feel free to add me!
  • jmurphy644
    jmurphy644 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    52 here....so this is the group for me. Trying to get a reboot on cutting some weight and feeling better because of it. Feel free to friend me
  • gramenis
    gramenis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    43 next month....started MFP last month and already feeling more energy and better fee free to add me
  • bubbles2621
    bubbles2621 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    49 and.... 1/2, loving life, living it and feeling like I was in my 30's, I've lost 140 lbs, 45 to my goal.
  • kkjones25
    kkjones25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I will be 43 next weekend. I've worked out on and off for most of my life and never had any problems loosing weight. That is until I had a baby a month before turning 41. Now, I feel like everything I put in my mouth adds a pound. Would love to have some buddies to stay motivated :-)
  • gdsmit1
    gdsmit1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Just turned 49 in December. Working on getting in shape. I don't feel my age and don't think I look my age either.
  • andy_from_mn
    andy_from_mn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Also will take most friend requests. Especially from those middle-aged with toddlers. It's hard!
  • jenn_chap
    jenn_chap Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm 41 with few friends on MFP. Just getting serious AGAIN about my weight loss! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I'm 45. I'm finalizing a divorce, starting a new job, and moving to a new city in the next couple of months. I might as well use this completely fresh start to better myself and lose the ~15 lbs or so I put on recently. Any and all friends welcome!

You sure got a lot going on! Good luck to you.
  • sdereski
    Options
    Nice 8km run. :)
  • sdereski
    Options
    f0wjcnlv2jii.jpg