The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• DomCraigKing
    DomCraigKing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    50 here, as of yesterday B) and loving it. Been on here for two months, lost 19lbs so far and working hard to get to 20 and then onwards. Always happy to hear from new people, chat and enjoy the exchange of ideas, support or whatever you wish.
  • rubypond
    rubypond Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. 53 yo female finally disgusted enough to do something about it.
  • walkermom75
    walkermom75 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    kwasson123 wrote: »
    My age group here. My back doesn't hurt from lifting things. My back hurts from waking up.

Lol
  • LukerPslim
    LukerPslim Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    facing 40 this year. Add me to join the support group.
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    So many new faces here...welcome new peeps!
  • deannabalestra
    deannabalestra Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose weight before I turn 40 - got less than 2 years but I know I can do it! Would love some friends!
  • okiefromcali
    okiefromcali Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just getting back into MFP and trying to get into shape. Always can use some friends, feel free to add me :)
  • gr00vymama
    gr00vymama Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'll be the big 40 in March and working towards starting the next decade healthy and in shape. Would love friends, support and maybe a couple 5k buddies if anyone's in the St. Louis area.
  • HappyNSmilinKaz
    HappyNSmilinKaz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Morglem wrote: »
    43 here... never thought of myself as middle aged but hey add me:)

Ahh ya still a young'un lovely im.half a century in August:) xx
  • TX_Sheepdog
    TX_Sheepdog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    After a 10 yr... yes I said 10... break in fitness saw a pic of me taken by my daughter. That was all the motivation I needed to start back up... going to make my mid-40's the best I can.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    43 years old here - middle aged and proud!
  • 61kristin65
    61kristin65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    35 - Feel free to add me. Looking for friends to encourage, and be encouraged by.
  • Ray_Libby
    Ray_Libby Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    nice to see a lot of new folks and some with a great sense of humor. I have been getting in some great runs and have begun working on my core again, which I had neglected and let it go and my run times were dropping. Clothes are starting to fit like they did before the holidays. Feel free to send a friend request as I am always glad to join with others on a healthier and fit life style
  • costaingrida
    costaingrida Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! please add me, just joined this app and love to meet people who find the way to stay motivated and fit
  • thegreatsambodini
    Options
    I just jumped ship form Weight Watchers. Hoping I can find/contribute to a support system here. Just turned 49 and want to make my last fifty years (fingers crossed) my best and fittest fifty years...
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    turning 38 this year...scared to be closer to my forties. my twenties were not full of bars and parties and i was a severe introvert. my thirties, i stopped caring what people thought and now suffer from a tremendous case of word vomit no matter where i am. i heard forties were great...like the new thirties and i see people in their forties and fifties looking better than some in their twenties!!!
    i am open for adds! i love meeting new people!!
  • mcress0
    mcress0 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    53 here (oh no, 54 next month) Add me if you feel sorry for me!
  • Graciemac70
    Graciemac70 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    46 here and looking to lose around 50 lbs and have a little more tone. Add me if you want. I need all the motivation I can get!!